Remember!

Alison pov

I felt like someone kissing on my neck while I'm sleeping and instantly I smiled knowing who it is "Baby it's time to get up" She grabbed my face and then kissed me which turned into making out , she grabbed my ass and smack it lightly while I moaned loudly. I then turned over so she on top, she lift up my tank top and trailed light kisses down my chest and right when she was about to go down. Her phone rings.

"Emmy!" I whined

She picked up the phone and when she saw the caller name she instantly came of the bed and excused herself to the balcony.

I have to admit that I miss Emily, it's hard to see that everyday she have to leave 6:00 to 12:45 at midnight and I hate it even the girls hate that they don't get to see their daddy every morning or even in the night only on Sundays, which isn't long until she gets a phone call.

But on the bright side I've gotten closer to the girls, I love them like they are my own but sometimes Ella gets mad at me when I do something her mother would do ; like yesterday when I was making pancakes for them she told me that she didn't want my disgusting pancakes only if her mother made it she would have eat it and then I specifically told that if she doesn't sit and eat it she wouldn't get to go in the pool with Emma and I.
But then she started a tantrum screaming and crying and she even throw the plate on the ground and broke it.

Minutes later she did get up and clam her self down and walk to her room and watched tv.

*************
Present time
**********

Emily just left for work while I were calling my best friend Hanna to come over cause I really needed someone to talk to today
Hours later I gave the girls breakfast and dressed them then do my daily routine. Literally when I were about to start cleaning the house I saw the elevator open then I hear the girls screaming I grabbed my bat and ran to the girls room I opened the door slowly and walked in when I walked in I saw a Burnett tall girl pulled her gun with Hanna and the kids behind her.

"Wait!!" Hanna yelled " Spencer that's Alison my friend" she lowered her gun.

"Oh, I'm Spencer I'm Emily's assistant and also the girls godmother" she shakes my hands.

"Why do you have a gun"

" Oh Emily gives all her special workers and agents guns for any emergency" she indicates, I nod.

2 hours later.

I'm currently in the living room talking to Hanna and Spencer I found out that Spencer has a wife and a son and that she grew up with emily.

"So Alison what do you guys want to eat or are you cooking cause I'm sure the girls are starving but not me tho" Hanna asked.

" I usually don't cook for the girls anymore cause Ella hates me and she said that my food is disgusting and Emma usually eats what I cook, so these few days I have been ordering food for them".

"Umm well I could order like a pizza or something" Spencer suggested.

As soon as Spencer got up to call for pizza. A short burrnet came in with a lot of food in her hands I felt like I knew her.

She dropped the food in the kitchen and walked up to Spencer and kissed her, Spencer then cleared her throat looked out direction " Um Aria this is Hanna and Alison" she looked at me weirdly.

"Alison as in Alison dilaurentis" I just nod she squeal and hugged me. "Umm do I know you" I asked confused.

"Remember me Aria with the pink hair in summer camp when we were like 12".

" oh you always had on those crazy outfits everyday" I giggled and Spencer laugh " I know right, I really wondered who was her inspiration".

The rest of the days were fill with laugh and chatter until it was 2:30 and Spencer realised the time. "Are Emily coming home tonight".

" Emily usually comes home 12:00 at midnight or later" Spencer and aria eyes widen " wow Spencer usually comes from work 6:00 pm and today didn't have any work".

I didn't know what to say I just stood their not knowing what to do

Hanna: "Do you guys think what I'm thinking "

And out of nowhere Emily's Elevator open and in she came

Emily :Hey guys what are you doing here", she said sternly referring to Spencer and aria.

Aria: you told us to come over today remeber.

She sigh

Emily:I'm sorry, I forgot.

No one's pov

Minutes later Emily changed from her work suit into a jeans and a t-shirt she decided to get everyone a drink to make up for lost time
At 3:15 all the girls went home because Spencer has work the next day and aria have to drop their son to school.

Alison and Hanna had to go to work in the club which starts at 4:30 for them both, while Alison were in the bath tub she heard the bathroom door opened.

"Hey baby can I join you? "Emily whispers.
Alison didn't know what to say but before she could respond Emily took of all her clothes and entering into the tub. Emily then sat behind her and pulled her closer so she leaning onto her.

Alison had a million thoughts and questions on her head, but she didn't want to say anything she just wanted to enjoy Emily's presence before drama steers up again.

Within fifteen minutes later Alison feel asleep on Emily.

Emily took Alison out and onto her bed to sleep, Emily then dried alison of and put on a thong and t shirt on her so she won't have to wake up naked. After changing Alison ,Emily put on her sports bra and boxers and went to the girls room to make sure they were asleep.

While checking the girls Emily heard her door bell ringing she took out her gun and walk to the door she then went downstairs and looked at her security footage and saw it was only hanna.

Emily walked towards her door and open it confused, "Hanna what are you doing here it's 4:00 in the morning!" She said sternly

Hanna walked straight upstairs into Emily's bedroom. She instantly started shaking Alison to get up. " Hanna what are you doing, she just feel asleep! " she yelled at her.

Alison woke up and looked at the time "shit" she cursed running into her closet to get dress for work. Emily couldn't get anymore confused then she already was.
She walked into the closet to see a hurried Alison looking for clothes. She instantly grabbed alison arm and sat her down into their little chair for the closet. "Baby what is going on, were are you going" Emily said nervously thinking Alison was going to run away again.

Alison saw Emily was nervous and gave her a kiss. " don't worry I'm not going to leave you I just have to go to work today " she smiled and Emily frowned " what work? ". Alison then got back up and started dressing again " at the club rememb-" then she stopped because she forget she didn't get to Emily because was busy on her phone. " I mean I was going to tell you but I forgot"

"Alison where are you working that you are going to work this early" Emily yelled Tiredly. "Emily you clearly need sleep, go to bed and I will be back in the morning" Emily then have in.

She nod and Alison grabbed her purse, kissed Emily and walked out with hanna.