Christmas Morning

These pics are what they got for Christmas.

Emily's pov.

Early Christmas morning at 6:45 I woke up and felt no one next to me I quickly got up and saw that there was no Alison.

I was the first one to go to bed last night but I didn't think Alison
on wouldn't come to bed with me.

I went to the guest rooms and the beds were empty I then went downstairs and she was in the living room. Sleeping on a chair in the cold. I gently picked her up but she woke up.

"Em, where are you carrying me," she asked stretching in my arm.

"To my bed," I said placing her under the covers.

"No, carry me back downstairs," she said rolling off the bed but I caught her instantly.

I sat next to her on the bed and played with her hair while she places her head on my lap laying down sideways.

"Why don't you want to sleep here with me," I asked confused

"Because you went to bed early" she mumbled covering herself while still laying on me.

"Your excuse is poor, I really don't understand why you start acting this way around me-" I was cut off

" I don't want to get attached to you" she came from under the covers.

"What do you mean you don't want to get attached to me," I asked annoyed

" I was really considering moving to Australia in January," she said looking at me

"When did you think about telling me that you were moving to Australia and I thought you said you were only going for Christmas". I started raising my voice.

"Em, don't yell you will wake up the kids!" she whispers yell

"Oh, now you're thinking about the kids" I started pacing.

"At the end of the day Em, they are not my kids, I know they got attached to me but when I move they will eventually get a new mom and forget about me," she said and that made my heart shattered into pieces.

I then quickly realized that she was packing her suitcase.

Ali pov

I felt so stress cause I haven't decided whether or not I should move to Australia. I know Emily mad at me and she might not want me around so I did what I do best which is leaving.

So as I was packing my suitcase and Emily was still pacing around the room and we heard a little voice.

"Dadwy, why is muwmy leaving so swoon?" she asked with teary eyes.

I picked her up and walked to each of the girl's room and woke them up.
Out of all seriousness, Valentina morning face is so funny.
She wakes up so naturally beautiful.