Gone Again

Alison pov

I woke with a strong ass arm around me , I turn slowly turned around and saw my baby sleeping next to me I stared at her for a while until I heard the girls giggling I was about to get up when I felt Emily pulling me back onto the bed.

"Good morning baby " she said with her husky voice which was a turn on.

" Morning" turn and straddle me and grind on my pussy with her dick. "Emmy" I moaned " t-the girls are right outside" she kissed me then moved into my neck she give me a fuck load of hickeys
" Baby stop leaving marks , I have that job interview tomorrow "
I were about to grab her dick when the girls came rushing in.

"Daddy we have ballet today " Ella screamed running in.
" Yes baby I know but what about your manners" Emily asked sternly and the girls looked down " Sorry, good morning daddy and Ali" they both said . I smiled at them "Good morning my babies , I love you guys pajamas"

"Thank you Ali" they both smiled back " Now girls go downstairs and eat breakfast and get dressed and don't forget you guys have a photo shoot today

"What do they have a photo shoot for" she looked up at me " Cause they are modeling this week" I looked at her confused "The girls Model for all sorts of girly companies, Alison I'm sorry I thought you knew".

" I probably knew but forget, I forget alot of things after that incident" I said then.

I climbed in top of her and kissed her then all of a sudden I felt her getting hard.

" baby don't start something you can't finish" I chuckled and got up to dress.

**********************
At their ballet school
*****************

**********************At their ballet school*****************

Still Ali pov

I'm currently sitting in the waiting room while Emily's taking an important phone call.

"I heard Emily Fields has a big dick" , I snap my neck to the direction I heard to three woman talking.
"Yes I also heard that she that she makes little girls sign contract so she can hit it then quit it for a year" the red head said.
"Yep they said that she leave her kids at their grandparents house house so she can fuck girls for 25 thousand a month". The blonde one said.
Tears were triggering out of my eyes I didn't know what to do or even think, I then saw the girls came in the room for a break I kneel down to there height "Hey, Girls" I tried to keep in my tears " Ali why are you crying" Emma asked. "Look girls,when Emily comes in and she asks for me tell her that I'm sick and I needed to go home" they both nod , I took out my phone that Emily bought for me from my purse and I gave Ella it , I also took of the necklace that Emily bought for me and gave Emma it .

They both looked Confused I kissed them on their foreheads and Ran as fast as I possibly can to the back exit of the building.

Emily pov

I got a phone call from Emma and Ella's Agent that they are going to a fashion show next month in Paris , 20 minutes later while I were on the phone, Emma and Ella came running out of the building "Dawdy, Ali said that she's feeling sicwk and she need to go home" Ella said I looked at her confused. "Where is Ali now girls" they both shrug " But she lefwt this Daddy" they said handing me her phone and her Necklace that I bought for her.

I instantly picked up the phone and called my Driver Jeff

" Jeff did Alison go with you to the house? "
"No she didn't miss Fields"

I grabbed the girls hands and ran to the car I got home as quickly as I can.

I need my baby.

Where did Alison go???