What a Month

Alison pov

I'm currently in a cab on my way to Emily's house and I'm really scared that Emily will not agree with my work and will not want to be with me anymore.

I have arrived to Emily's house I open the door and Emily were in the living room looking worried with her phone in her hand.
I closed the door and she looked up at me angry " Alison where have you been it's 10 in the morning , I tried calling you! " she yelled. " I'm sorry just don't yell at me, I was at work and I don't have a phone".

"Look, you can go shower and then meet me in the kitchen when you're finished, because we need to seriously talk about us". I walked upstairs and straight into the bathroom I showered for an hour then I then walked to the closet and got out a dress and bra.
I put on my clothes and walked to the kitchen .

Emily were sitting on a chair waiting for me i sat on the chair next to her and got up and put a plate with bacon,egg, pancakes and some sausages at the side. "Eat" she said.
When the plate was clean she took it and placed it into the sink she then grabbed my hands and leaded me into her office.

We need to talk.....

Alison: ok what do you wanna talk about.

Emily:we need to work out on what is going on with us

Alison look down and nod

Alison: so you can go first

Emily: I want to start of by asking you where are you working?

Alison: I'm working at a club called EF.

Emily:alright I'm the owner of the club so you're fine, but why a club.

Alison: because I haven't finish school and it's hard to get a work

Emily: I get that Ali but why do you need a job you usually eat here or at your mom's.

Alison: I wanted to save up to get my own apartment but I needed money for that.

Emily: why do you want your own apartment, are you breaking up with me.

Alison: No, I'm not.

Emily: please baby don't leave me, stay here

Alison: Emily, we are just girlfriends we are not engage I can't live with you and the girls it's weird.

Emily: No, its not and the girls love you

Alison: I know baby, but we can't live together, I need my own space.

Emily: fine, but I will be checking on you everyday.

Alison then nod and sat on emily lap and whispered, " I love you "
And Emily then kissed her passionate "I love you too baby"

Alison pov

*************
3 weeks later
************

"Today I'm finally moving into my apartment and I have to say it's actually really cozy, recently Aria and Hanna found where my apartment is so they visits me like every other day, For these few these few weeks Emily has come over every night after work to come check up on me. I'm glad everyone keep on checking me even when I'm way across town, don't even get me started on how sweet Emily have been every night when she comes over she's always bringing me something, she even bought me a phone so she can call me every day. "

"Awww, she sounds she sweet" my sister cece said

"I know right"

"She so sweet...sometimes I wish Hanna would treat me the same