happy Birthday? prt 3 💓

Previously on My date with Miss Millionaire

"Damn, you look fine" i told myself taking a spin to examine my body and then my hand hit the counter and then there I saw a pregnancy test box laying on the floor, I wanted to faint and I also wanted to be happy and sad at the same time, why didn't she tell me.

My baby's pregnant, I couldn't contain my excitement I started jumping up and down and then bumped into the bin and saw a Plan B box...."WTF is going on. "

Still Emily's pov

I walked downstairs where the party's at and I didn't know what to do or say, I'm just shock I walked straight to the bar and took some shots and by some I mean 4 shots.

"Slow down Em, the party just started" Spencer chuckled holding a sleeping Justin in her hand.

I chuckled sadly "You can put him down in the guest room"

"Ight but come with me we can talk up there" she said and I followed her back upstairs.

She then place Justin on the bed and sat on the edge "so, tell me what's wrong".

"I were in the bathroom and I saw a pregnancy test box and then in the trash there was a fucking plan b box" I sigh.

"Damn, and she didn't tell you" she asked

"Naw, she didn't and it's stressful cause I ain't know if she took the pill or not" I said

"Huh, this is the first time that I'm lost for words, I ain't know Fields you should just ask her" she said and then their was a knock on the door.

"Um, hey guys Alison's about to cut the cake and she's looking for you" Aria said holding a glass off whiskey.

"Ight, imma head out, thanks for the advice Spencer" I said and before I walked out I grabbed the glass from aria hand and took a shot.

I walked downstairs and they were bringing out the cake for her, she were sitting on the table, she got up and pulled me towards the table I sat down and she sat on my lap, they placed the cake on the table then we sang happy birthday for her she then blows the candles out.

She took, my hand and we both cut the cake together
We cut it and I placed the piece that we cut into her mouth then I pecked her lips and took her off my lap and walked off but before I leave the room.

Spencer stopped me "You need to go back and celebrate with her" she said pushing me back. But I shoved her back harder then she punched me and I punched her back and then a fight broke out.

"Leave me alone" I yelled as Caleb held me back.

Spencer cheeks and knuckles were bleeding she look like she was about to pass out, I tried getting out off Caleb grip but I failed because I were hearing Ali cry.

I looked at her and Hanna and Aria came and tried to comfort her, they then carried her upstairs.

"Get, your shit together Fields, what's wrong with chu" Caleb shoved me.

"don't let me Fuck you up too Caleb" I said and he looked down scared.

"Look, you need to straighten up cause Ali's upstairs and she bawling her eyes out" Charlotte Ali's sister said.

I only nod and went upstairs while Charlotte tried to end the party.

I went upstairs to our room and she wasn't there then I looked in the other guest room and I found her laying in the bed with Hanna and Aria holding her.

"Hey,guys can I have a talk with her" they both nod and left the room.

I walked sat on the bed next to her and hugged her.