Worried about you

Alison pov

After eating dinner with everyone Emily got up and left as I was going after her but Hanna came in front off me.

"Do have any idea where Chris Hemsworth was I heard he was here" she asked."Hanna why are you looking for Chris Hemsworth" I chuckled.

"Girl, I need to find myself a rich guy" she said.

"Make sure and find a smart one too, I'll be back I'm gonna look for Emily". I left her walking into Emily direction.

I saw that she hopped in her car with Spencer and Caleb leaving
I quickly called her phone but she didn't pick up.

I tried not to worry and walked back inside to Meet Ana whose crying.

" Baby, what's wrong" I kneel down to her height

"I- I thought you lweft us again I couldn't fwind you" she hugged my neck tightly.

"Oh, baby I wasn't gonna leave you it's just, that I left to go find Emmy" I lift her up carrying her upstairs to Emily's room.

"Mumwy, I'm tired and I don't wanna lay by mywself" she yawn.

"I will lay with you but let's get you in something more comfortable to sleep in". I picked her up carrying her to the walk in closet.

" are you sure you don't want to spend time with your sisters instead of sleeping " I asked before taking her clothes off.

"Nooo", she whine and stomped on my toe.

"Fine, I'm taking of your dress". I sigh.

" I'm, sowrry Mumwy it's just none of the girls like plwaying with me cause I'm to young" she sat on the floor taking of her heels.

As I hang up her dress.

"I know baby" I Kisses her forehead putting her pjs on her.

After putting on her clothes I carried her to Emily's bed and we chatted and watched a movie on Netflix before she fell asleep.

I left her on the bed and walked outside to call Emily's phone but she still wasn't answering.
I started get worried I called Spencer and it want straight to voicemail.
I then went downstairs and found Aria thank god.

"Hey, Aria do you have any idea where Emily and Spencer went".I asked her as she sat by the bar drinking.I

"For the first time in my life, I'm honoured to say that I don't know where the hell my wife is" she slurred her words.

Ughhhh....now I'm feeling stressed.

"Have you tried calling her" i asked, "yeah and she didn't pick up" she said.
I gave up, I looked at the time and realized it was wayyyy pass the girls bed time.

I walked around the house and finally found them... "Girls come on its bed time I don't think Emily will like to see you guys up at 3 in the morning". "I didn't even realize it was so late that's why I'm feeling so tired" Tina got up then Emma stretch her arms out for me to lift her up and I carried them to their rooms to sleep in.
After they dressed within seconds they all fell asleep.

I wasn't sure if Emily likes the kids sleeping on her bed so I took up Ana and carried her to her bed.

I then tried calling Emily's phone again but still no answer.
I sigh when will Emily ever be serious about having an actual family time with her family.

I walked downstairs and the party cleared up their was less people now and then I saw Aria was about to leave.
I grabbed her before she left.

"Hey, Aria aren't you waiting on Spencer to come back" I asked "she called me and said that she just reached home so imma leave" she hugged me. "Cool, reach home safe" I said "don't worry I have a driver" she said hopping in the car.