Chapter 19

Please comment and vote!

Hayden's P.O.V.

"Are you nervous, Dude?" Bradly asked as he blindfolded me.

"Honestly, not even a little."

"That's good buddy, That's really good. God, it feels like just yesterday we met in college orientation and now here we are on your wedding day. When we first met I would have never thought we'd become such good friends, and now I'm your best man." Bradly chuckled. "Time flies... Are you ready for this next chapter of your life?"

"Yeah, of course. A part of me feels like this can't be happening though. Like this is all a dream because it's just too good to be true."

"Well this isn't a dream, buddy. You're not gonna suddenly wake up and find yourself single and lonely." Bradly laughed. "Alright, if you can see anything at all you better tell me so I can fix the blindfold."

"I swear I can't see anything but a black abyss."

"Perfect. It's time for us to get in our places.

Stepping outside I was pleasantly greeted by a spring breeze. I could hear the faint chatter of our family and friends and the grass flattening beneath my shoes as I was led to the aisle entrance. As I neared the chattering died down and I felt like all eyes were on me. My blindfold was loosened and shortly thereafter removed. My eyes fell upon the love of my life, standing a few feet away. He was blushing and smiling as our eyes met. Looking as good as the day I met him, maybe even better. Dressed in a muted pink tuxedo that perfectly capture everyone's attention without being an eyesore. We walked toward each other and joined hands before proceeding down the aisle that was littered with petals of cherry blossoms that steadily fell from the trees above. We stood before the officiant and my mind went elsewhere as he began speaking.

Luke's P.O.V

The ceremony felt like a movie for me. Married with a scenic view and holding back tears of joy as we were pronounced lovers for life. It passed so fast that I found myself on the dance floor for our first dance. Hayden refused to let me know what song we were going to dance to but I'm more than happy with the tune of I Choose You by Sara Bareilles. We were dancing with our foreheads resting against each other before he spoke up.

"Luke, I picked this song because I want you to know that I'd choose you over and over again. In each and every lifetime on this earth I'd choose you."

I pulled away slightly and could easily see the honesty in his eyes. Just then the events of the day really set in. Of all the people on this planet someone chose me to spend their life with.

Hayden chose me.

"I love you, Luke."

"I love you, too."

As we continued to dance with my head resting on his shoulder I spent the rest of the time wondering what the next chapter of our story holds.

well, It's over. After rewriting this ending for months I decided to just make it simple. Thanks for taking the time to read this book. Never thought I'd ever write a book in my life but it was a great experience.