CH-7

IN DIMENSIONAL GAP
[G-Red: Great Red]
???:Baka Red....you sure about this.
Asked a little black haired Loli.
G-Red: don't call me Baka Red.....Micro oppai.
Yelled a beautiful red hair woman in anger.
Ophis: M..micro......op..pai....did you just call m....
She stops when she saw G-Red is looking at her boobs and then G-Red lips were spread in a sly smile.

[A/n: ignore this naked dude(kazuma) ass 😂]Ophis face turns red in anger on seeing her mocking face

Ophis face turns red in anger on seeing her mocking face. She then transform into her adult form before sending a huge ball of destructive energy towards G-Red,who easily blocked the attack with her bare hands.

 She then transform into her adult form before sending a huge ball of destructive energy towards G-Red,who easily blocked the attack with her bare hands

Ophis: humph Baka Red....
She said and turns her head in other direction.
G-Red:"sigh"let's forget about this for now and please don't call be baka Red again just call me red...ophis.
She said with a sigh, ophis thought for a moment before nodding her head.
Ophis: are you sure about this ba...red we should meet this being?
She asked G-Red.
G-Red: yes.
Ophis sighed and left the Dimensional Gap with G-Red.

Y/N POV
Y/n was impressed by their growth and it's monstrous but Magari she's on a whole other level....
[This.....girl have so much potential and what's the most terrifying thing about her is that her will to overcome anything truly what a monster.....] Thought y/n on seeing Magari who's training seriously as well other Nekomata's.

5 minutes later.

Y/n: Alright Girls stop...stop!!
He stopped them and told them to rest for some time.
Magari: master here...
She handed him a water bottle.
Y/n: thankyou Magari-chan.
He took the bottle from her hand and told her to sit beside him.
Y/n: Magari-chan don't force yourself to much....take it slowly okay.
He said with a smile on his face and Pat's her head gently.
Magari:"blush" unn master.
She nods her head shyly.
Y/n: close your eyes I have something for you....
He asked her to close her eyes. She stares at his smiling for a moment before closing her eyes.
Y/n: you can open your eyes now..... Magari-chan.
Magari opens her eyes and saw a beautiful tripartite nunchaku in his hands. Half the rods are metal,and having ice on the halves near the ends. The top end of the rod are no longer chains but an icy ghostly object.