Ch-9

PHENEX CASTLE
The castle is surrounded by multiple towers with flames protruding around and at the top. The front tower has embedded, the phoenix emblem. There are also leafless trees that have tiny flames protruding from the tips. At the entrance is a huge golden statue of a phoenix in the middle of a fountain of fire and at the sides there are poles with small flames coming out on top, and also archway structures similar to an aqueduct that also have flames sprouting at the top.

Inside one of its room a tall young man in his early 20's with short blond hair and dark blue eyes is trembling in the corner of the room in fear after that humiliating loss/defeat he is too afraid to show his face to others and refuses to exit th...

Inside one of its room a tall young man in his early 20's with short blond hair and dark blue eyes is trembling in the corner of the room in fear after that humiliating loss/defeat he is too afraid to show his face to others and refuses to exit the room as he was traumatized. His mind was filled with hate and the desire for revenge, he wants to kill Issei and Rias.....no he wants to torture them to death but sadly he can't he don't have enough Power to stand against a Maou and he don't want to invite the wrath of Sirzechs on him.
Riser: "clenched teeth" if I was stronger than him...
He said in anger and slammed down  his fist onto the ground.
"POWER.....I CAN GIVE YOU THAT"
He was startled on hearing a female voice in his mind and immediately goes on guard. Then a portal opens up inside the room and she came out of it which scared the hell out of him as he cowers down in fear on seeing the familiar figure...
Riser: la...la..dy O..ph..is.
He Sutter's in fear
Ophis: do you want revenge...
She asked him with a smirk on her face. Riser was shocked on hearing her words. After thinking for a moment he looked up to her.
Riser: y..yes.
Ophis chuckles
Ophis: so tell me Riser phenex what will you give me in return...
She asked Riser
[What can I give her......what can I give her in return] he thought for a moment before his eyes lit up and then looked up at her....
Riser: I will give you everything in my possession....
He said
Ophis: I don't need money...
She said
Riser: then take my peerage and 40 thousands vials of phenex tears... that's all I have now...
He said with hope in his eyes.
Ophis: hoh phenex tears and your peerage....
[Should I accept his offer.... maybe I should accept it....hmmm] thought ophis,she then rose her hands as DAINSLEIF appears on her hands. Riser stared at it in disbelief and in shock as he can feel the strong aura the sword is radiating.
Ophis:here...
She then thrust the sword into the ground infront of Riser.