AOT-5

~EREN POV~

Eren slowly opened his eyes only to find himself and his two best friends Mikasa and Armin surrounded by frightened Garrison soldiers.

???: Wakey Wakey Rise And Shine... Sleepyhead!

Eren heard a playful voice behind him, he turned and saw Crosshairs with a small smirk on his face. 

[CROSSHAIRS]

Ironhide: WEAPONS DOWN!!

He yelled out while pointing his guns at the frightened Garrison soldiers.

[Why are we surrounded? Why is everyone pointing their swords at us? Those supposed weapons to be for killing titans

[Why are we surrounded? Why is everyone pointing their swords at us? Those supposed weapons to be for killing titans... Why are they looking at me like that?!] Eren thought in confusion and slowly turned his head to Optimus and his group of Autobots, who are standing behind him.

"Don't tell me... that dream was real?" Eren thought with a hint of fear in his eyes.

Captian: Trainee Yeager! You have come to your sense I see!!

He said in a grim voice.

Captain: Titans! Try to pull any trick or to leave that spot... And you'll be eating explosives!

The captain said while pointing at the cannon which is ready to shoot him anytime.

Captain: And the same goes for you, three traitors... I'll go straight to the point what are you trainee Yager?.

Captain asked and spoke again.

Captain: Are you a human? Or Titan?

Eren: I... I fail to understand the meaning of your question, Sir!

Not understanding Eren asked.

Captain: Are you playing dumb with me?! Goddamn freak!! Come on just try it again!! We will fucking dust you! On the spot!! You won't even have the time to assume your true form!!

Captain yelled out in rage.

Crosshairs: Yo Hide, this dude have some anger issues.

He said with a shit-eating grin on his face.