OPM WORLD-2

Genos was also shocked when he saw his Sensei is sweating like hell.
Genos: Sensei...you okay!
He asked Saitama worriedly.
Saitama: That man is no ordinary one.
He said while looking at Genos seriously, but what they didn't know is that Y/n presence alone is enough to kill anyone in this multiverse.
[Maybe he can help me] thought Saitama while looking at the beautiful sky... it's been years since he felt like this....maybe at last he found someone who will give him a real challenge.

[L/N RESIDENCE]
Jeanne: Ne, hubby when will we meet your parents.
She asked Y/n who's sitting beside her.
Y/n: We will see them soon!
He said while stroking her hair gently.
Y/n: where's Eri?
He asked her
Jeanne: She is helping Semiramis!
She stated.
Y/n: with what?
He asked Jeanne who chuckles mysteriously.
Jeanne: it's a secret 🤫.
Y/n chuckles on hearing her words.
"Ring""Ring"
He picked up the call and saw it's from Hero Association.
[HA: HERO ASSOCIATION]

Y/n: yes!

HA: Mister Y/n a monster has appeared in Z-City.

Y/n: Z-City!

HA: We just received a request for reinforcement from the hero in charge of the investigation in Z-City.

Y/n: Is it strong?
He asked them since he don't want to waste his time on an weakling.

HA: Yes, Class A rank 29 hero golden ball and rank 33 of the same class, spring mustachio, is having a tough time...we assume that it's a tiger level monster or higher.

Y/n: okay then....guess I'll go have a look...
Y/n then ends the call before looking at Jeanne who nods her head as if she is saying that go and finish the job.

[FEW MINUTES AGO: SPRING MUSTACHIO POV]
Golden ball takes the initiative and attacks this strange seaweed looking creature...who happens to call himself Konbu Infinity.

[GOLDEN BALL]

[KONBU INFINITY]

[KONBU INFINITY]

Golden ball immediately pulls out his weapon and fires a volley of his" shape memory Gold balls" at Konbu Infinity who casually swipes away the attack to the side

Golden ball immediately pulls out his weapon and fires a volley of his" shape memory Gold balls" at Konbu Infinity who casually swipes away the attack to the side. While this was happening, both the heroes didn't notice that the monster infront of them sneaking one of his tentacle through the street drain and from behind the tentacle wrapped it around Golden ball' legs and throws him into the side of a building, rendering him unconscious and unable to fight.
[SPRING MUSTACHIO]