.Chapter 1: Here We Go!.

•Eddie POV

I can't believe that Bryce didn't come to our usual spot at lunch. It's hard to believe since we usually hang out 24/7 since birth, literally. Bryce parents has been friends with my parents since grade school. They were always close. Not even their children could separate them.

Every since High School, Bryce has been acting, I don't know, distant? I'd try to talk to him, but he always push me away. I hope I didn't do anything wrong. I just.... I was knocked out of my thought when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and it was this girl. She obviously was a freshmen. She seemed very nervous, but then again it is the first day of school.

I smiled reinsuring her that it is okay. She then began to speak. "Hi, I'm Elle and I was wondering if I could sit with you. Sorry if I disturbed you... You looked like a nice person to talk with", as she finished saying that, she looked as if she was having a full blown war going on in her head. I sighed. I remember when I was a freshmen. The bullying, the name calling, the nervousness, and lack of a lot of friends came back flooding in my head. I'm a junior now and I still feel bad for having only Bryce as a friend, even though he separated himself from me. But why? Did I really do something wrong? He don't text me anymore. He don't call me anymore. He don't even come over my house anymore. I just want my best friend back...

Elle cleared her throat to let me know that she is still there. I then said, "Ummm, yeah. You can sit here. My name is Eddie. People usually don't sit with me..." Elle looked shocked and confused. She then mumbled a quick "Okay" and took the seat next to him. As we were about to converse with one another, Bryce walks in all mysterious like. What's up with him?

Cliffhanger.! Yup, It Just Happen'd. Deal With It.! Until Next Update...

-ItssWhatevaa