.Chapter 13: Missing You.

•Bryce POV•

Three months flew by so fast. I haven't heard from Eddie the entire time of his absence. I decided to drop out of school. My parents didn't agree with it, but I simply didn't care. I've been in denial and I've been depressed. It's my parents fault, right? They did this... I just wished he'll talk to me.

Time Lapse•

I got in my car and just drove for what seemed like hours. I just couldn't take being at my parents' house since Eddie left. I drove to a local Starbucks. I got my car and took a deep breath and walked into the store. I simply sat down at one of the booths and pulled out my phone. I looked through all Eddie and I's text messages. I smiled at the memories. As I scrolled through the texts some more, a tear began to roll down my cheek. I didn't know I was going to cry in here. I quickly wiped my face and sighed. I wish he was here... I then got up and ordered a coffee to drown my sorrows.

Eddie POV•

I love living here with Mea and DJ. They're so sweet and what not. DJ flirts with me way too much. He's cute, but I really don't want to pursue him. I know it has been three months, but I'm not over Bryce. I am still in love with him. I've been looking through all our old pictures together. He looks so cute. I really miss him. Should I text him?... Would he want to talk to me?... I doubt it. I sighed. Oh well. Here we go. I began to text:

*Umm... hi? You want to talk?...*

I waited a good 15 minutes before I began to feel as if he wasn't going to text back when I got a text from him. The text read:

*Yes... Why you leave?... I know that I shouldn't have broke up with you... I've been depressed... I've been lost... Blind without any direction when you left... I'm so sorry... I only broke it off because my parents didn't agree with us... I don't care what they think now... I'm sorry I hurt you... I'm sorry I made you run away... I love you Eddie... Please forgive me... :'( *

My heart broke just then. I heard it shatter in my heart. I didn't know he felt this way. He's been trying to contact me and I ignored him. I feel so bad. I can't text him back. I just wanna cry myself to sleep. I'm so heartless. I didn't give him a chance to explain. Gosh I suck...

How's That.? Cliff Hanger.! I Hope You Guys Like It. I Tried, Right? Lol Its Hard To Come Up With Stuff 'Cause Ya Know, School And Junk... Anyways, Peace.!

-ItssWhatevaa