.Chapter 14: Bath Time.

A/N: New Point Of View.!

•DJ POV•

I know I met Eddie three months ago, but I can't help but fall for him. The way he smiles, the way he laughs, the way he looks... It takes me all away! I really love him. I have to tell him how I feel. I wonder if he's gay, bi, or straight. I guess I'm going to find out.

I get up from my comfy queen sized bed and rushed to the door. I opened it and went straight to his room. I stopped at his door and took a deep breath. This isn't going to be easy. I knocked on Bryce's door softly. He didn't respond. I self assumed he was sleeping so I turned around and headed to Mea's room. I really need some advice. As I headed to Mea's room, I heard water running. I guess she's taken a bath. I'll come back later. I went back to my room defeated. I really want love... I laid in my bed and thought about my ordeal.

•Mea POV•

I took off my clothes and got in the tub. I closed my eyes and let the warm, bubbly water consume me. I only thought about one thing and it was DJ. I can't help but think of him. I really want to be with him. I know we've been friends for what seems like forever. I just know he's the one. He's so nice to me. He's my only true friend. I love him, but he'll never love me... Ever.

•Time Lapse

I got out the tub and wrapped my towel around myself. I stayed in the tub longer than expected... Oh well. I headed to my room and searched for some comfortable clothes to wear to bed. I found an old band shirt and some shorts. I dried my self off and put my towel away. As I was about to put some clothes on, someone barged in my room. Oh god no...

DJ POV

She should be done by now. I waited forever to talk to her. I really need advice. I barged into her room to find a naked Mea before me. I didn't know what to do. I've never seen a girl naked before. I just had to stare at her. As I stared, I began to walk closer to her. She seemed scared. She was about to go run and get her towel, but I grabbed her arm. I looked her in the eyes and kissed her. It felt so right. I don't need her advice for Eddie anymore. She's been here all this time. Why didn't I like her before? Oh yeah, I'm gay. Well, bi now at least.

I pulled away from the kiss and I noticed she's still nude. She looked down and noticed too. She mumbled, "I should put some clothes on..." I shook my head no and said," Ummm... I've never seen a girl naked before. I've never kissed a girl either. I think I want to be with you. It's just... We've known each other for such a long time. I want to try this with you." She looked really relieved. She said, "I've wanted this since high school..." She then put her arms around my neck and started a heated make out session with me. I wonder where this is going to take us.

Gosh.! I Gotta Write Some Smut For The Next Chapter... Lol I've Never Wrote Smut Before. Wish Me Luck.! I Hoped You Enjoyed.!

-ItssWhatevaa