.Chapter 19: Bryce?.

•Bryce POV•

I can't believe Eddie sucked me off. I really want to make up for him doing that for me. I looked at him beside me and smiled. He makes me so happy. I really love him. You know what? I know exactly what I'm going to do. I want to make him officially mines.

I covered Eddie up with the bed sheets and stood up. I zipped up and buttoned up my pants. I need to go ring shopping. I'll just leave him a note and be right back. I looked at him once more and smiled before I left the hotel. I'm so lucky...

*About An Hour Later*

•Eddie POV•

I began to wake up. The room was so bright. I squinted my eyes. I waited until my eyes began to adjust to the light. I looked to my side and saw that Bryce wasn't there. I got up and ran to the bathroom to find him not there either. Did I do something wrong? Maybe I gave him bad oral... Oh gosh I'm stupid... He left me... I fell down to my knees and began to cry. Why did I have to fuck up? I just got him back... I balled up on the floor in a fetal position. As I laid there, I cried for what seems like forever.

*About 45 Minutes Later*

•Bryce POV•

I can't believe I found him the perfect ring. His favorite color is purple so I had the ring custom made with a purple streak on the silver band of the ring with "Mines" craved into it. He'll love it. I picked up some roses for him as well. I really want to surprise him. I can't wait.

*Time Lapse*

As I walked into the hotel, I noticed Eddie on the floor. I placed the flowers down and ran to him. I kneeled on the floor beside him and saw that he was asleep in fetal position. I was so confused to why he was like that. As I looked in his face, it looked as if he's been crying. Then it hit me, I never wrote a note to where I was going. He probably feels as if I abandoned him. I picked him up and laid him in our hotel's bed. I kissed his forehead and went to go retrieve the roses. I sat on the bed next to him until I felt arms snake across my waist. Eddie mumbled something. Then he looked up with his puppy dog eyes. He said, "Never leave me.." I smiled and got up. He looked very confused when I got up. I looked him in the eyes and I began to say, "Eddie, I know we've been through a lot. I know I've hurt you. I know that I'm going to make mistakes in life. But, there is nothing in this world that I've been so sure about. And that is my love for you. You know what, I don't love you. There's not enough words in the universe to express my feelings for you. All I know is that these feelings are 100% true. Eddie, will you do me the honor of being mines forever?" I pulled the ring out of my pocket and my heart was skipping beats. I hope he says yes.

Eddie began to cry hysterically and nodded his head rapidly. I smiled and put the ring on his finger. I got up and kissed him. That kiss has to be the most passionate, heated, loving kiss I've ever experienced with him, let alone anyone. I feel so complete. I know this will all work out. Together forever.

Did You Like It.? Sweet Huh.! Lol Well, This Is The Last Chapter. I'ma Write The Epilogue Tho. Thnx For All The Support.! This Book Has 350+ Reads.! You Guys Are Awesome.! But Yeah, Epilogue Come'n Soon.

-ItssWhatevaa