.Chapter 7: Mom?.

•Eddie POV•

I was awaken by the smell of bacon, sausage, and a lot of other heavenly smells coming from the kitchen. I looked at the time and it read 6:07 AM. I have enough time to eat breakfast and then go get ready for school. I looked down to see a still sleeping Bryce clinging to me. I smiled to myself. Then I thought and panicked. My mom doesn't know he's here! She doesn't know I'm gay either. Do I tell her? Or wait? Ughh. Why me? I then see Bryce's eyes flutter open. He saw me looking at him with a panicked worried face. He looked at me and said, "Your mom would understand Eddie." I looked shocked. I then asked, "How did you know?" He then said, "I've known you forever. You expression gives it away." I simply nodded. Bryce gets out of bed and said, "Let's get breakfast." I agreed and followed. As we got down stairs, my mom already had three plates set. I looked at Bryce with confusion. He simply hunched his shoulders in confusion too. My mom then turned around and said, "Good morning you two. I've made you two a big breakfast. I wanna know everything about y'all cute relationship." She smiled and sat down at the table. I was confused. How she know? I simply sat down and looked at Bryce. I cleared my throat and asked nervously, "Mom, can we talk about this later? We just.. We just got together." I stuttered. She then said, "Alright. Sorry for being noisy. I'm just happy you're with someone whom loves you." She the smiled and winked at Bryce. He blushed and both my mom and I laughed at Bryce. He then said, "Why people love laughing at me blushing?" I then said, "Cause it is adorable. Just like you." My mom kept saying lovey dovey stuff, but I tuned her out. I was just thinking about Bryce. I really love him and I'm glad that my mom accepts us. School should be a piece of cake, right?

Ba Boom.! Perfect, Right? I Can't Wait To Write A Chapter Or Two About What Happens At School. I Hope You Enjoyed Reading It As Much As I Did Type'n It. Anyways, Until Next Time.!

-ItssWhatevaa