.Chapter 16: What The?.

•Eddie POV•

I was awaken by the sound of a squeaky bed and what sounds like Mea. What the hell is going on? As I listened from my room, it sounded like she was moaning. I guess she invited someone over. I sighed and tuned her out. Bryce and I never had sex together. I'm still a virgin. Then it hit me. Bryce! I've never texted him back. I pulled out my cell phone and went into the bathroom where it was quiet. I called Bryce, hoping he'll pick up his phone. Please pick up.

After six calls and no answers, I decided to go for a walk. I took my head phones so I can block out the world around me. I headed out the house and took a deep breathed. I began to walk around listening to Brother Blake. After I passed four blocks, I saw someone. Is that Bryce? My eyes shouldn't play tricks on me. I turned off my music and rubbed my eyes. I began to walk closer. That is Bryce! I don't think he sees me since his back is facing me. I walked up to him quietly and hugged him from behind. I softly mumbled, "I found you Bryce."

Bryce POV•

I don't know who decided to hug me from behind until I heard his voice. I turned around and kissed him so passionately. The kiss began to linger on for what seems like eternity, but I'm not complaining. We both pulled away for air. I smiled at him. He returned the smile. I said, "How did you find me?" He said, "I live not far from here with two people I've met." My smile disappeared instantly. I remembered that I drove him away. I sighed and looked down at my feet. "It's okay", he said. He put his hand on my chin and lifted my chin up and pecked me on the lips. I smiled. He then said, "There you go. I missed that smile." He held my hand and we just walked around and enjoyed each other's company. It all felt like a dream though. He's here now and nothing can break us apart this time. I won't mess this up again.

Reunited.! Together Forever Or Until I Decide To Mess With Ya.! Lol Until Next Time, Stay Awesomes.!

-ItssWhatevaa