.Chapter 3: That Was Something?.

Author's Note

Last Chapter Was An Amazing Out Come.! Whether I Got Reads Or Not, I Enjoy'd It. This Chapter Might Be Just As Good. I Dunno, We'll See.! Here We Go With Eddie's Point Of View. Brace Yourselves.! :P

•Eddie POV•

As I depart from the cafeteria and walk to my last class of the day, I couldn't help but think about Bryce. He seemed a bit off today. He spaced out a lot and he stared at me while doing so. I'm so confused. When he entered the cafeteria, he glared at Elle. He didn't seem to know her, but he acted as if they were enemies. Elle seems sweet, so why did Bryce act this way? He's getting more mysterious than usual.

Time Lapse Baby.!

When I got home, I slumped up the stairs and fell face first into bed. The first day of school can take a lot out of you. I'm glad to be home. It's so peaceful. My mom works late, so I have the whole house to myself. I stretched out in the bed and then remembered to feed my bulldog, Puppy Chef.

Puppy Chef is the best. She's so chubby, lazy, and loving. She's my second best friend after Bryce. As I refilled her dog bowl with puppy chow and refilled her water bowl, I felt a vibration in my back pocket. I received a text from someone. As I looked at the recipient of the text, I was shocked. It was Bryce. He has not texted me in so long. The text said:

hey. sorry bout being distant... i had to figure out stuff. can i come over?

I hesitantly texted back.

Sure. I mean, its fine. See you later.

I can't believe he texted me! Maybe it's a good thing. Or maybe it's bad and serious... Oh well. Lets play the waiting game. Bryce, I'm ready for you.

Time Lapse. Twice The Charm.!

I waited for what seems like entirety. I was just about to head upstairs until there was a soft knock at the door. I made my way to the door and reached for the door knob slowly. I took a deep breath and braced myself for Bryce's presents.

Cliffhanger Again.! Don't Ya Love Those.? Well, You Better.! But Anyways, I'm Really Liking Where This Is Going. Give Me Feed Back Ppl. Thnx.!

-ItssWhatevaa