.Chapter 15: Yesss.

A/N: Smut.! (Might Be Bad... It's My First Time Write'n It.)

•DJ POV•

She's just all over me. I don't know what to do. I felt myself get on hard. I guess she did want this for a long time now. I picked her up and laid her in her bed. She was very light and her bed feels amazing. I began kissing on her neck. As I was doing so, she moaned. Her moan is so cute. I want to hear it again. I began to suck on her neck causing a hickey to form on her neck. I got that sound I was looking for by doing so. I'm curious to what I should do to her. I really don't want to mess this up for her. I pulled away and sighed. She looked at me with worry in her eyes. She asked, "Are you okay?..." I simply said, "I don't know what to do with you... I've never been with a girl before..." She smiled and grabbed my hands. She placed them on her boobs. She then said, "I'll show you." I nodded and looked at my hands on her boobs. I squeezed them and they felt so good. I bit my lip and began to play with them some more. My erection is just killing me. I just want her. I took off my clothes in a heart beat. She looks so innocent, but I just want to take her.

•Mea POV•

Gosh! I didn't know he looked like that naked. His ding dong is just... Wow! I hope he don't hurt me too much. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He said," Are you ready?" I nodded. He entered me and I let out a yelp. He stopped and asked, "Did I hurt you? I'll wait if you want." I nodded. I waited until I adjusted to his size. I then said, "You can go now." He pushed himself further in me making me moan. He continued to go in and out of me, but picking up the pace each thrust. He began to kiss on my neck and going harder than before into me. I couldn't help but to moan louder. His kisses began to feel like bites on my neck and his thrusts began to feel like he's pounding into me. I was a moaning wreak. He kept going at this pace until his thrusts began to get sloppy. I think he's going to cum. He pulled out and he let his load out on my chest. We both was out of breath. I really need to take a bath again, but at least I have DJ now.

It Was Horrible.! I Just, I Dunno. I If You Liked It, Then Thats Amazing 'Cause It Was Awful In My Opinion. I Think There Will Be Smut In The Future. I Dunno. Until Next Time.!

-ItssWhatevaa