Chapter 7: Intentions

(Authors Note: Like I've done before with one of my previous chapters, I will be doing the same with this, it will be a short filler of some sort explaining what happens before Armin and Mikasa find Eren)

<Erens POV>

Eren made his way to the cellar he so desperately wanted to get to, he hadn't found anything useful other than a book his Father left for him. He was wondering why he went through all of this trouble just to uncover a mysterious book.

'Dad what were you hiding? Why didn't you show me this book earlier? I could've found out all my answers before hand, you could be alive to this day' Tears started to fall down.

However Eren shifted his focus and looked at the book, he opens it,

Eren: "Whose this Ymir Fritz?" Eren muttered.

Eren skipped most of the dialogue written in the book his Dad wrote and instead went to the page detailing about him.

Eren: "So Dad.............. all this time you were from the other Nation across the Ocean, you have another son named Zeke" Eren muttered.

Reiner: "Zeke is our boss Eren..........."

Eren got startled when Reiner and Bertholdt surprised him from behind.

Eren: "How the hell did you two get here?"

Reiner: "We know our way around here Yeager, now how about you finish up what you're doing so we can go"

Eren: "The deal didn't involve you two eavesdroppjng on me"

Reiner: "Whatever Yeager.........."

Eren continues to read the Book, he found out a lot about Marley from the other contents the book had.

Reiner and Bertholdt however had just had enough of Eren taking too long, so they surprised him again and knocked him out, *Insert Punch Sound* he was lying on the floor unconscious.

Reiner: "All you had to do was come with us boy, now look what you've made us do"

<Minutes Later>

Eren regains consciousness and sees himself tied to the chair,

Eren: "What the fuck man, this was also never part of the deal" a naive Eren said.

Reiner and Bertholdt could care less at what Eren was saying, instead they got out a Syringe and Fluids.

Eren: "Heyyy hey what the heck is that thing?"

Bertholdt: "You'll find out soon Eren"

Bertholdt holds Eren down and Reiner goes closer with the Syringe, Eren tries to fight back but the strength of Bertholdt far exceeds him.

Eren: *grunts* *shakes* "Stop it you two" an angry Eren said.

Reiner: "Now now Eren no need to be feisty, after all since you hold Two Titan Powers, we'll put that to good use. Your going to be our Weapon that will surely end this stupid Humanity of yours".

Eventually Eren gave up after Bertholdt's grip on Eren was too much for him to handle, Reiner inserts the Syringe inside Erens neck and injects the fluids. The fluids that Reiner injected made Eren lose consciousness again.

Bertholdt: "That sure was tricky, he's quite strong for his size"

Reiner: "Well now he ain't, quick untie him the other two will be here by now"

Bertholdt: "What do you mean other two?"

Reiner: "Armin and Mikasa, I spot them on our way here, they can't be too far, when Eren regains consciousness we'll use him as our decoy"

Bertholdt: "Got it"

They both untie Eren and leave him standing up near the draws, the quickly hide in the shadows of the room, because it was a basement Cellar, no light could even come through, so hiding here would be a piece of cake.

Eren out of the blue regains consciousness, as he opens his eyes, Reiner whispers something to him, it was a long detailed Whisper, but it was enough to get his message through to an emotionless Eren,

Reiner: "From now on, you work for us, your Nation terrorised us for Five Years and they tried killing us so many times, they even killed your Mother because of her interfering, remember you want to kill the Titans as well as the Devils, those Devils are in this Nation."

Reiners detailed whisper echoed inside the mind of Eren, he looks at them and nods his head in agreement.

Eren: "I will kill the Titans and the Devils that conquer this land" a brainwashed Eren said.

Reiner and Bertholdt look at each other in joy as they got more for what they bargained, not only did Eren believe what they said, furthermore they have the Cordinate back in their possession.

Moments later, Reiner hears voices outside,

Reiner: "There both here" Reiner said as he smiled.

Bertholdt: "Now let's get to work Reiner, all three of us will destroy these Devils"

Both of their intentions was to make Humanity suffer at the hands of Marley, they weren't going to leave until that happens, and since they've got Eren on their side, it will now allow them to excute it.

END OF CHAPTER 7

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

(AN: I will be continuing the story from then on, despite it being short I wanted to add context to Erens Chapter, I didn't want to go too much in Depth on the Book, since it's already covered in the Manga)