Chapter 9: Now Or Never

Titans started to re-emerge from the grounds and some were climbing over most the abandoned houses in the Shingashina District, Eren, Mikasa and Armin were surrounded by the Titans and only one of them had their Manoeuvring Gear which was Eren.

Eren: "Shit.....shit shit shit....... Now they start to show themselves" Eren said.

Mikasa: "Nows not the time for a conservation we need to MOVE NOW" Mikasa said.

Armin: "Ummmm guys, there's a 15m Titan coming our way as well.........." Armin said with fear.

They trio got surrounded by the Titans but for an odd reason the Titans didn't attack them,

Eren: "Ummm no one move an inch, don't even flinch, we'll move quietly"

Mystery Person: "Oh they won't attack you, unless I command them to" a faint voice said.

Eren: "Whose there???"

Mystery Person: "Oh you don't need to know that, Not Just Yet, but you will sooner or later, in fact your nation will"

The mystery man was playing with them and he didn't seem to stop one bit, he was enjoying toying with them until he revealed himself,

Mystery Person: "Well you see I came here along with Reiner and Bertholdt to recover the coordinate"

That word echoed in Erens head again, he then remembered why he was kidnapped by Reiner and Bertholdt, they wanted to recover that so called ancient power.

Mystery Person: "Hahaha I guess you already know what that is, Eren Yeager,"

Eren: "How the hell do you know my name?!?........."

Mystery Person: "Oh I know, you see the two allies of mine filled me in with the Intel they collected"

Eventually the person came in sight, he was a Blonde Man with Glasses and was wearing pale white clothes, he was standing on top of the 15m Titan just staring at the Trio.

Zeke: "My Name is Zeke, Eren......."

Erens eyes widened even more as he was staring at the figure who claimed to be Zeke, he seemed to have heard that name before, written in the book his father left.

Zeke: "I would be shocked myself, if I knew I had a half brother" Zeke said sarcastically.

Mikasa: "Eren do you know that person?"

Armin: "Umm I'm confused, Eren how does this man know your name?"

Mikasa and Armin were asking him questions like theres no tomorrow,

Eren: "Both of you be quiet for a second, I'll explain"

Zeke: "You better hurry and explain, the Titans are pretty restless, they won't wait forever"

Eren stared at Zeke with frustration and anger, he has to get out of here quickly before their attacked by the Titans.

Eren: "You see this is my Father's other son,"

Armin: "Other son, what do you mean?"

Mikasa: "I thought your parents only had one son, You,"

Eren: "Will both of you stop with the questions and let me explain"

Armin and Mikasa stayed quiet for the duration, until Eren explained what was going on.

Eren: "My Father is not from this Nation as well, he was from a Place Called Marley, just across the Ocean, he fled from Marley because he infiltrated their Government and seemed to gather information about them. Information that shouldn't be in the hands of Citizens"