Is This Real Life?

Kat
I woke up the next morning looking like a zombie. I stayed up all night thinking about Hoseok and how excited we were about seeing each other again. I got out of my bed and showered wondering what to wear because after orientation I was meeting up with him so I really want to look cute. Wouldn't you want to look cute for a beautiful foreign man? 

I decided to go with this look after trying on probably about 50 outfits. You could say my room was a complete mess.

I kept it nice but comfortable since I was going to orientation

I kept it nice but comfortable since I was going to orientation. I grab my shoulder bag and my phone as I was walking out the door to my apartment. The school was only a two or three minute walk from where I live so I only use my car when I have to go far distances.

I made it to the school and signed in. They directed me where to go and it seemed to be a huge theater. I sat relatively in the middle but close to the outside so I could get out quickly. As I sat down, I took in my surroundings and saw that it was a huge place. I kept thinking about how many times I was going to get lost in this huge school, but my thoughts were interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me is there anyone sitting next to you?" I look up and its a stunning girl with brown hair and a great smile.

"No there's not! Please sit!" I smile at her and get up so she could get by and sit with me "Did you get lost getting here too?"

"Most definitely! This place is freaking huge so I'll need to get used to it quick. My name is Cambree Andrews" She reached out to shake my hand with a small smile.

I took her hand shaking it as I returned a smile "My name is Kathryn Stevens but you can just call me Kat"

"It's so nice to meet you! So what are you majoring in?" She asks as she settles and puts her things where she's more comfortable.

"I'm majoring in Music and Dance with a minor in English. What about you?" I look over at her.

"I'm also majoring in dance but no minor because I'm smart but not super smart" We both laugh and the lights begin to dim meaning its about to start "Let's swap numbers after this so we can get together before classes start"

"Oh most definitely" I give her a small smile then we turn our attention to the stage as the orientation begins.

————

Cambree kept talking about the amount of good looking guys on campus with this huge grin on her face. I just laughed at her and took my phone out as I felt it buzz in my pocket.

Hoseok: Here's the address to a really nice place for lunch. Ill see you in about a couple of hours!

Kat: Okay great! Ill see you then.

I smile softly and put my phone back in my pocket. I look up at Cambree and she has this huge grin on her face "Who was that?" She asks as we're looking for a table where we could go and sit down at.

"He's just this guy I met the other day when walking around LA" I sit down at a table with an umbrella.

She sits down across from me "Okay I'm going to give you my number and your going to give me every detail about this guy!" She gives me a piece of paper then stands up "If you're not busy tomorrow, lets get together and go shopping for school stuff"

I nod my head as she walks away. I punch in the address that Hoseok had given to me and I begin to walk around looking at all the sights. I knew that he wasn't going to be there for another hour or so and it was about a five to ten minute walk, so I just decided to see some sights again and stopped by a little cafe getting a water considering how hot it was outside.

It was getting close to that time to meet Hoseok so I began to follow the map and it showed it was only a three minute walk from where I was. I get to the cafe and as I walk up, I see Hoseok standing there waiting. I took a minute to admire him. He was kinda matching me, but without the sandals. He was wearing a white button down shirt with a couple of the buttons undone and a pair of dark blue slacks that only reach to about above his ankles. Along with some round sunglasses and black loafers.

"Damn this guy is going to be the death of me I swear" I mutter to myself as I walk up to him. I smile widely as he sees me and waves. He takes my hand and kisses the top of it and stands up straight with his sunshine smile.

He holds the door open for me "After you malady" 

I chuckle and curtsy "Well thank you my prince. Oh by the way, you know we're matching right?"

"Well you know what they say, great minds think alike" He winked at me and I thought I was going to explode.

————————

Hello my beautiful souls. I finally got a keyboard for my iPad so I can create longer content!

I might create some drama in the next couple of chapters so keep a look out for that! As usual, I love every single one of you 💕