Thoughts Of You

Hoseok

He thought about you to himself as he walked with Taehyung. He smiled to himself thinking of how he meet you in one of the greatest ways possible.

"Hobi hyung you're smile is really creeping me out" Tae looks over at him with his eyebrows raised.

"Sorry I'm just really intrigued by her. I've never been so interested in a person let alone a girl" He gives a small smile. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket as he was walking into the hotel.

unknown number: Hi Hoseok it's Kat from earlier.

He smirks and he looks at Tae for a split second. He decided not to tell him that he had given Kat his number knowing he would tell the other members. He opens the message and begins to type a response.

Hoseok: Hey Kat! I'm glad you decided to message me :-)

He put his phone away and walked into a room where the rest of the boys waited. He looked around seeing Yoongi asleep as usual, Namjoon had headphones in listening to our recent songs we had just produced making sure they were perfect, Jimin and Jungkook were dancing ridiculously as Jin proceeded to laugh at them.

"You guys won't believe what happened to Hobi today" Tae gave his box smile and immediately all the boys looked at him even Yoongi who had woken up from his sleep. He sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

"With that smile, I would say he met a girl" Yoongi said sleepily.

"A girl?!" Namjoon and Jin said at the same time

"Look its nothing big! Shes just this girl I met while we were watching this group dance in downtown LA. I gave her my number and we're just going to be friends. She didn't even know who I was, which is very surprising because a lot of people know us by now" He sits on the arm of the couch where Yoongi was sleeping

"Hoseok that is so dangerous! She could be someone who wants to hurt you or use you for fame! We cant really take that chance right now" Jin sighs

"Hyung there's nothing wrong with him having a friend" Namjoon says but holds concerns in his eyes " But Hobi you need to make sure of her intentions because frankly we don't know her at all. She could work for the paparazzi and release all of our secrets. Just promise us that you'll keep us updated and find out as much as you can"

Hoseok nods his head and looks at Yoongi. He just nods at the boy and gives him a small smile letting him know that it was going to be alright. Hoseok sighs and stands up stretching then looks over at the boys

"How about we get room service and go to the pool later on tonight?" Everyone smiles widely and pulls out the menu to see what they have to eat

——————

A/N
Hello my beautiful souls. I have been so busy with work and trying to catch up on sleep. I hope you're all doing well 💕