One Of Us

*meanwhile back in Ponyville everyone is ready for battle as the Nightmare Forces arrive*

Luna/Artemis- *worried*

Celestia- *concerned* Brother? Disinter? What's wrong? We need to focus.

Solaris- *sincerely* To lead them.

Luna/Artemis- *charges their horns and glares seriously* Nothing is wrong. We will save these ponies-no matter what! *blasts at Nightmare Rarity and NightTerror Elusive*

Nightmare/NightTerror- *deflects the blasts with their regalia* *bored* Really, must we go through all this again? Bor-ring.

*the blast nearly hits the Mayor but she jumps out of the way*

Nightmare- *activates her horn* Still trying to fight back your fears in anger, Luna and Artemis?

NightTerror- Tsk-Tsk. Give into the darkness! Join the party.

Luna/Artemis- *activates their horns* We will defeat you two! Alone!

Nightmare/NightTerror- *bored* Have fun!

*the Nightmare Forces attack and the citizens of Ponyville are fighting back*

Luna/Artemis- *flies up towards Nightmare and NightTerror*

Nightmare- *wickedly* We can feel your bitterness, Luna and Artemis!

NightTerror- *wickedly* You can't deny it! It's part of you! Give in!

Luna/Artemis- *worried* *screams as they get blasted by Nightmare and NightTerror*

Nightmare- *smirks* What a disappointment! That was so easy!

*Luna and Artemis fall to the ground*

Celestia/Solaris- *flies over to them* Luna! Artemis! NO! *glares angrily at Nightmare and NightTerror*

*the Ponyville citizens help tend to Luna and Artemis*

NightTerror- *smirks* Time for a white flag anyone? Might be time to pack in the towel before someone really gets hurt. *slyly* Oh, wait. Luna and Artemis already did.

Nightmare- HA! How quaint! You're still going to protect them? After they betrayed you and let your town be destroyed?

*the Ponyville citizens protect Luna and Artemis*

Sweetie/Sweepy- *serious* Yes! Forever!

Luna- *scared* Our bitterness and anger turned us into Nightmare Moon and NightTerror Nebula before.

Artemis- *scared* We fear it could happen again. It's our burden.

Celestia- *serious* It isn't your burden to bear alone.

Solaris- *serious* Believe us.

Scootaloo- *puts a hoof on them* Like we'd let that happen?!

Scooteroll- You're one of us now!

Luna/Artemis- *looks at them* One of you?

Applebloom- *sincerely* Well, sure! You two are as much part of Ponyville as Mr. And Mrs. Cake, or Joe and Jane, or Twist and Spinner-

Twist/Spinner- *smiles* Hiya!

Artemis- *helps Luna up* With all of you beside us, maybe we don't need to fear our past...or future.

Granny- *helps them up* Whatever comes, we face it together-like a big ol' family does.

Luna- *to them* Our dear friends...no our family...if we are to fight together then we must be honest with you.