Entering Nightmares

*as the group is walking through*

Fluttershy/Butterscotch— *worried*

Pinkie- *reassures them* Don't worry you two, we'll be okay!

Bubble- *smiles* Hey, I know! Let's play a game! I spy with my little eye something...black!

Fluttershy/Butterscotch- *worried* Oh! Is it that thing that looks like a shadow of a shadow?

Spike/Barbra- *raises their claws* We know! We know! How about-?

Rainbow/Blitz- *deadpan* Everything that's around us.

Spike/Barbra- *happily* ...that extra dark patch of something right below that grayish blobby thing?!

Pinkie/Bubble- *happily* Ding-Ding-Ding! You are correct, sir and mad'm!

Fluttershy/Butterscotch- *sadly* We were so close...

Spike- *smirks* Not to toot our own horns but me and Barb are really good at "I Spy".

Twilight- *worried* Speaking of tooting horns, I think they know we're here!

Applejack/AJ- *concerned* How can ya' tell?

*they all get surrounded by the Nightmare Forces*

*everyone looks in worry*

Dusk- *concerned* Call it a hunch!

Applejack- *nervously* Well, howdy there little critters with yer sparkly eyes!

AJ- *worried* Whuddya, call that, Shy and Scotch?

Fluttershy/Butterscotch- *scared* Possible inherent evil?

Luna/Artemis- *senses something* Something is coming!

*they see mist coming from the castle down to them*

Luna/Artemis- *serious* RUN! We have no power over this nightmare mist!

AJ- *serious* Ya'll heard em, move them hooves ponies!

*they all start galloping and flying away from the mist but it catches up to them and engulfs everypony*

*in Twilight and Dusk's nightmare, they're back at Canterlot Castle*

Twilight/Dusk- *concerned* What the hay?

*the two see Celestia and Solaris sitting on the thrones*

Twilight/Dusk- *concerned* Princess Celestia, Prince Solaris, you two would never believe-

Celestia- *glares at them* ...and you two, Twilight Sparkle and Dusk Shine have no respect for the power you two have- you're both careless and dangerous!

Solaris- *glares at them* You two are dismissed. Forever.

Twilight/Dusk- *about to cry* What?! NO!

Both- *serious* The magic of friendship is dead, Twilight and Dusk, and it's all because of you two. *their manes and tails turn into flames along with the castle* *angrily* You two have failed us! Your lack of knowledge has killed friendship!

Twilight/Dusk- *collapses in fear*

(Spike/Barbra- *worried* Twilight! Dusk! It's just a nightmare! Remember why we're here!)

(Luna/Artemis- *worried* You must fight it, Twilight and Dusk. Use your hearts to see what these nightmares really are!)

Twilight/Dusk- *in tears* But, Princess Celestia and Prince Solaris said-