The Brave And Heroic Dragons

*on a farther side of the moon Spike and Barbra lay unconscious with their Fire Rubies on the ground*

*the two cough out green flames and sits up in shock*

Barbra- *looks in worry* Where are we?

Spike- *helps her up* Ok, Barb, sure we're in the land of nightmares, but our friends need us. This is the time to show everypony what tough dragons we can be!

Barbra- *cheers* YEAH! *looks around* Hmmm?

Spike- *determined* And we shall take the road less travelled!

*the mist reveals to be rocks*

Barbra- *smirks* Actually, if we wanna find anypony  we should probably take the road more traveled.

Spike- *chuckles sheepishly*

*the two walk the other way and start singing as they walk*

Spike/Barbra- *happily* Who are the mightiest dragons ever? Who will bring joy to all forever?

* 20 minutes later*

Spike/Barbra- *tiredly* The little dragons who saved the day and made all of the ponies call out...neigh?

*30 minutes later*

Spike/Barbra- *exhaustedly panting * The most famous dragons you ever liked, their names are- *collapses* Spike and Barb...Spike and Barb...Spike and Barb...

*some moon slugs snuggle up to them and camouflage*

Spike- *exhaustedly* But poor Spike and Barb, they ran all day...

Barbra- *exhaustedly* They ran so long they lost their way...

Spike/Barbra- *in unison and gets up* Until Spike and Barb the mighty saved the daaay!

Barbra- *happy* Rarity and Elusive have to be in there! Time to get stealthy!

Spike- *holding the camoflauge slugs* These camoflauge slugs will be perfect!

Both- *to the slugs* Are you guys ready to join us to save a damsel in distress and a bachelor in a bind!

Slugs- *looks at them*