Generosity Consumed

*back at the Nightmare Castle*

Lead Nightmare Force- We've made our offer very clear-

Rarity- *glares at them* Clear? You know what's crystal clear? The fact that a new set of drapes would do wonders for this place.

Elusive- *serious* Bad decorating aside, we would never and will never stay here. Ponyville is our home.

Lead Nightmare Force- Oh, but we know all you ever want to do is help...

General Nightmare Force- ...and we do need help from a pretty lady and handsome lord...don't we Larry?

Rarity/Elusive- *snickers to themselves*

Lead Nightmare Force- *chokes the general*

General Nightmare Force- *worried* I, uh mean-don't we Shadowfright?

Shadowfright- *releases him and turns back to Rarity and Elusive* *sinisterly* Without you two, our entire existence is meaningless...your generosity would save us.

Rarity/Elusive- *serious* No! Our friends need us!

Shadowfright- *smirks slyly* Do they? Or will they reject your gifts once somepony new comes along? *admis* Somepony with a bit less attitude maybe?

Rarity/Elusive- *concerned as they remember their nightmare* They...won't forget us...would they?

*the nightmare forces swirl around them*

Shadowfright- *evilly* Stay with us and your kindness will never be taken for granted...

General- You two would never be forgotten...

*a dark wasp of black smoke enters their horns*

Rarity/Elusive- *their eyes turn dragon like as they shed a tear in fear* Never? We just want to help...

*the two get envelopes in black smoke*

Shadowfright- *darkly* And you two will help...more than you two ever dreamed...