Deceptive Cage

Y/n's P.O.V

Waking up in a room I've never seen before, looking a lot like the library I was once in.

I got out of the comfortable bed and scanned the room, finding a mirror and looked in.

Now I was wearing a new outfit, I was in a more elegant designed outfit which reminded me of... Aaravos.

God his name now made me sick, thinking back to his betrayal I wanted to slap him next time I see him.

I left the amazing room and raced around my new surroundings, looking in every room I passed looking for the library.

Strangely enough as I looked around, I realized that the layout of the entire place was a lot like the one back at the castle. No really, every room was exactly the same just designed to look more like Aaravos' library.

I finally found the library, opening it to see it was exactly the same but one thing stood out: the door.

The door was supposed to be right by the left bookshelf near the window, but it wasn't. It was actually on the wall where the mirror lied.

I'm definitely no longer in the mirror.

"Well hello, sleepyhead." A sickly kind chuckle came from the door, from a voice I remember all too well.

I turned to find Aaravos leaned against the door frame, one arm leaning over his head and the other on his side.

He was big, bigger then when I saw him in the mirror. He must've been 7 foot tall!

I speed walked right up to the cosmic purple giant and tried to punch him in the face. He didn't bother to stop me and took the punch. "I probably deserved that."

"You think?!" I went to punch him again but he caught my fist right before impact.

Trying to pull my hand out of his grasp he pulled me into his bare chest and whispered: "I'm sorry." Repeatedly, over and over again until I slowly hugged him back.

Feeling him hug me tighter, not letting me go. Man he was sorry, now I feel bad for punching him. I pulled a way a little and placed my hand on the cheek I punch, cradling it in my hand.

After a moment he placed his three fingered hand upon mine, reassuring me that he was okay.

When the hug was finally over he explained to me what happened:

Apparently he felt really bad that he asked for someone at the castle for help, a servant volunteered to help. The servant actually knew magic and thought he knew better than Aaravos, trying to conduct the spell himself. Surprisingly the spell did work but because of the man's absolute stupidity, he'd broke the enchantment which linked the two mirrors together. The worm was squashed by the servant because it was too gross too look at. This means there's no way to contact the man anymore.

I sighed, agreeing that most of the servants I used to work with where very stubborn and only thought they knew everything.

I asked about the rest of the inhabitants of the castle and all Aaravos said was that he found the castle in ruins after an uprising caused by the servants and guards. Aaravos also fixed up the place for where we could live, making it look and feel like his old home from the other side of the mirror.

Agreeing again, stating that the guards have been complaining about the amount of pay they get for the amount of work they do.

If I remember correctly I was paid half of what I should've given since I worked from sunrise to an hour before sunset. I remember that those hours where hell.

We kept on chatting in the library until I felt really tired, pressing my side upon his chest which made him pick me up bridal style.

Taking me out into the halls, found the room I woke up in and layed me into the bed.

Kissing my head and about to leave, I grabbed onto his cloak which swayed around.

Aaravos turned back to look at my tired face and realized what I was asking for.

He walked around to the other side of the bed and slid under the sheets, holding me tight as he rested his head on my shoulder.

Curling my hair around his finger, playing with it till he started to rub his finger behind my ear causing me to let out a little purr.

Surprising him he whispered: "Aww, you're just like a little kitty! So cute."

Blushing like a tomato, I pulled his hand away and around my waist, wanting to hold me closer.

Falling asleep in his embrace, I heard him say "I love you" before snuggling into me and eventually falling asleep as well...