Love over Power

Slowly my consciousness faded from the soundless abyss of sleep to the view of the bedroom ceiling. Realising my surroundings I shot up from the bed to look around me, seeing the lavished sweet that I was contained in.

My wound was carefully bandaged in a nicely neat bandage, then I realized my attired. I was no longer in that elegantly white outfit but yet wearing my night garments, feeling my ears I now realized that the elf ear enchantment has worn off and my ears are back to their rounded shape.

As I left the bed, weakly I fell to the floor due to my long rest. The only thing on my tired mind was Aaravos, his name giving me strength I decided to look for him.

Running throughout the castle, looking for the one I've come to have feelings for, I realized the evening sky was now the colour of Aaravos' skin.

He told me once that when he became so angry the sky would reflect his anger, by the navy blue of his star touched skin.

Knowing there might only be two places in the hole castle on where he might reside, the thrown room and the library.

The library was the nearest so I ventured there, entering the beautiful room Aaravos wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Now I ventured towards the thrown room to find the saddened elf crying into his hands something like: "I'm sorry...I promised... Please be okay..."

I also heard him whisper my name between his words, making my heart break at this sight.

I slowly approached him, gladly he was too sad to notice until I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him in.

Disbelief flooded his face as he cried, "Y-you're okay!"

"It was just a scratch, not like I was stabbed in the heart!" I giggled to myself.

"Yes but... You've been sleeping for a month..." His news of my long period of slumber shocked my sombre soul. "Well... I'm back now so no more waisting any tears, okay?"

He nodded and held me tightly until I fell asleep once again.

Waking up in the same room I did before, finding that Aaravos was laying beside me with his three fingered hand tangled with my four digit one.

It's been a few days since my return to the world, Aaravos and I caught up with what happened when I was gone and we continued our magic lessons.

"You know this is some advanced stuff, right?" He held up a book full of dark magic that he's just plucked from the bookshelves that there too high to reach, remembering how tall he was.

"I don't care, you said when I'm ready. Well, I'm ready now!" Confidence filling my star struck face.

"Yes but I say if you're ready or not, haven't you forgotten how's the teacher?" He slyly teased.

Using his other hand he placed it on top of my head, digging his nails into my hair like he was petting me, "You know I love you, right?"

I loved it when he treated me like a cat, rubbing his fingers across my cheek as I nodded.

Since that day he's shown a more loving and intimate side then he used to, making me feel like the most special person in all the five kingdoms.

My heart beated for him and only for him, since he's the only man in the world I'd be with.

"I love you too!" I kissed his cheek when he lent down to look at my blushing face.

We continued the rest of the day as normal except for our continued flirting, even doing it over lunch and dinner.

Most nights now Aaravos insisted to sleep with me to make sure I was okay, he also explained to me that since he killed the leaders of the different arcane elves, followers would come looking for them so he wanted me to be safe.

The last few days have been bliss, nothing could ever go wrong...

...Can they?

-------------
A/N

Sorry for not uploading sooner, I've been thinking about stuff and as I said before I'm kinda loosing inspiration. Thank you for coming this far into the story even though I haven't uploaded in a while!

Also I'd like to draw your attention to this:

We've officially made it, boys! I'd like to say that all the other 11 stories are amazing so please check them out!

Thank you everyone for voting and reading, you guys are the MVPs!