Planning a Party

Y/n's P.O.V

It's been a couple of months since the dungeon incident and now I've decided to take down my walls, allowing Aaravos to have a second chance.

Since then he's gone through with his promise and got rid of the bodies. To where I'm not sure but they're better there then here.

Walking into the thrown room I can spy Aaravos sitting on the thrown with the crown upon the top of his winter white hair.

Next to him as a pile of clothing, similar colour scheme to his own. "Have you sent them yet?"

I remember that I'd just returned from the crow tower, sending a message to all the leaders of the difference Elf factions.

I nodded as he handed me the pile of clothing, "What's this?"

"They'll be here in a few days and I need you to wear these. This it to let them know you're my protege." He let go of them as they fell into my hands. "Also I hope you don't mind to wear them as soon as possible so you can get use to them and in case if they arrive early."

Nodding again I headed towards my room and looked at the clothing I was given.

(Depending on your gender)

Finishing up with the final pieces of clothing I skipped towards the thrown room once again to see that Aaravos has added a new addition

It's a very purply mural painting of himself, with gold accents around the entire picture which shimmered in the day light.

Angelic was all I could say about it, making the elf look more innocence then he actually was.

Aaravos was still on the thrown but now in a more comfortable position, but when he layed his eyes on me he became truly enchanted.

Wolf whistling me to suggest how hot he thought I looked, getting up off the silver seat and to come take a closer look. "Wow... Aren't you pretty?"

I blushed at his kind words and gave his a slow turn to show him my new outfit, giving him a little wink to make him blush.

We discussed what was going to happen when they'd arrive, making sure everything was ready for them.

"Oh and by the way, I need you to hide your ears and hands while they're around." He suggested, using his hands to point to his ears.

"Oh, I understand. But wouldn't it be okay if I was your apprentice?" Giving him a little sass.

"Trust me, they'd rather have you dead then be associated with a human." Then he pulled me close to his chest. "But I'd rather be around you and you only, forever... But that fantasy can wait." He then pulled me aside and looked to the map, I was still in a blushing mess.

Many times in the past Aaravos would stray off into a love sick about his affections towards me, pulling me into his embrace and then pulled me away as fast as the thought disappeared.

His affectionate actions towards me always makes me feel better, sometimes letting out a few sweet words to him; I like watching him blush.

"Even if I hid my ears they'd know I'm not an elf... Maybe you have some sort of fake elf ears or an enchantment?" He sighed and walked out. "I'll have a look, stay there."

A few hours later he comes in with the Book of Shadows, one of the same books that the first human sorcerer to use dark magic.

He set up the spell and applied to my ears, telling me to look in the mirror. "I look so cute as an elf!"

Chuckling, Aaravos wrapped his arms around me and whispered: "You've always been cute." And pulled away as soon as he did. "Now you just need to hide your hands, probably behind your Vail/Cape."

-------------
A/N

I know it's been a while since I've done this. Sorry for the late update; I've just been lacking inspiration but don't worry I'm still going to update but I'm probably going to take a little bit longer, I hope you don't mind!

Well till next time!