𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 : 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

Finns POV~
'She finally agreed to watch a movie with me! I have less than three weeks to make her fall in love with me and just now got a date with her. I refuse to lose. Losing just doesn't match me. I always win. This is nothing different.'

We will basically be spending all day together since we are going to my house to work on the project and I'm taking her to see a movie. Everything is working out just fine.

The day was okay, I really only talked to Millie in the first class, she and Noah were talking to one another the rest. I don't know what Noah's deal is with her but I don't like it. He's just making it harder for me to get closer to her.

Anyway, I'm walking down the hall to Millie's locker to pick her up. As I was about to approach her locker, I was stopped by none other than Iris Apatow.

"Hi, Finn." She said with a smile on her face.

"What do you want? I have to get going." I say and she furrows he eyebrows.

"Where's the rush? Let's talk." She said and grabbed a hold of my jacket, pulling me closer to her.

"I have to go, Iris." I sighed.

"Let's hang out tonight." She gripped my coat tighter.

"I have to go." I say angrily as I get out of her grip and walk over to Millie. She was facing toward her locker and she was looking down at something.

"Hey." I said. She jumped and dropped the thing she was holding.

"Shit!" She whisper yelled. She turned to me with a scared look on her face.

"Sorry." I chuckled. She just glared at me and grabbed her phone out of her locker, shoving it into her pocket and slamming her locker. "Ready to go?" I ask her as she starts to walk to the school doors.

"I guess." She sighed. We both walked out of the school to my car.

We got into my car and I finally drove off school grounds. "Music?" I ask her as I hold up the aux cord in front of her face. She giggles and grabs it.

'Holy shit. She giggled.'

"You actually laughed in front of me?" I ask, completely amazed.

"Shut up, Finn." She says and starts to play music. "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen came on.

"Pretty Eyes likes Queen?" I ask her with a surprised look on my face.

"Freddie Mercury is legendary." She scoffs and turns up the volume. I just smile as we continue to talk, having a real conversation.

"I have to agree with you on that." I say and glance at her. She just nods and continues to mouth the words to the song. "Sing." I said and she looks at me weird.

"What?" She asks confused.

"I can see you mouthing the words, sing." I smiled at her.

"No." She said with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'll sing." I said confidently.

"Then sing." She said with a smirk on her face.

'Great, I don't know all the lyrics.'

"I can't, I don't know the lyrics word for word."

"Chicken." She says. I stop at a red light and turn to her.

"You're the one not singing and you know the lyrics." I say.

"Shut up." She says and laughs more.