𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 : 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Millie's POV:
I left Finns house and I'm so confused right now. About everything. Everything.

First, he kissed me, no, he made out with me. And I let him, I didn't even fight back or get mad. That's what has me really confused, I didn't stop him. I think I'm mentally ill something. I would've never done that, ever. But here I am, kissing him and liking it. I felt really weird, well, not weird but... satisfied. I guess that's the word I can use. I like the feeling of his lips against mine, his lips are so soft. When he kissed me I felt all tingling and it felt like my heart stopped from how fast it was beating, like it couldn't beat anymore after that so it just stopped.

Second, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes. I have absolutely no idea why I agreed to this. I have not been acting like myself this past week. Ever since he started talking to me, I've been acting differently. I don't know if I like the way I'm acting or not.

Third, I now have two hickeys. One under my chin along my jaw and the other just below my ear. They are purple and very noticeable. If a person just so as easily glanced at me, they'd be able to see it. This week has been so hectic and I don't know how to feel about everything that's been going on. I'm just... tired.

I was walking home from Finn's house and I decided to listen to music. I grabbed my tangled Bose earbuds out of pocket along with my phone, I plugged it into my phone and put them in my ears. I went to Spotify and chose to listen to "Bad Guy" by Billie Eillish. I'm really liking her new album, she has some pretty good songs.

As I was approaching my house, "Another Brick In The Wall" by Pink Floyd started to play. I stopped walking at the edge of the driveway and look at my home.

'Pfft. Home. As if. It was never a home. My parents made sure of that.'

'All in all it's just another brick in the wall'

I kept gazing at the house as I listened to the lyrics.

'All in all you're just another brick in the wall'

Just another brick in the wall... that's all this house is. That's all I am.

I took a deep breath and started walking up the driveway of my house and walked onto my porch, I made sure to be extra quiet as I walked in. I don't have time for my dad's shit right now so I have to be like... ninja quiet.

I tip toed upstairs and finally made my way to my room. I opened and closed my door as quietly as I could and it was a success. I sighed and flopped myself down on my bed when I got a notification from Instagram on my phone.

FinnWolfhard started following you

A slight smile made its way onto my face, I started to feel tingles in my stomach again. I pressed the button and followed him back. Not even a minute later, I got a text from him.

*Text Conversation*

FinnWolfhard: Hey, are we still on for tonight?

MillieBB: I don't know...

FinnWolfhard: Come on Millie! We have to do something tonight, I'm bored 😐

MillieBB: You have 4 friends that you can hang out with, why do you want to hang out with me?

FinnWolfhard:  Because I want to hang out with my girlfriend.