AMNESIA(CHAPTER 1)

Well, hello, this is my new and first story and I would like it if you helped me with this story. I am open minded to ideas and if you give a good one and it gets enough positive ideas I will post it. The story is mainly written in 1st person, but with other people POV'S it will be in 3rd because I am too lazy to write it in 1st.

This story is dedicated to @Shado48 because he helped me with the ideas, and all the followed people by me, for encouraging me to write a story with theirs.

The story will be in both Spanish and English. :)

THANKS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is another day, and i still can't remember my past.I have no parents, i don't go to school(which is in part something good, but no), and i had been living in the streets for almost 3 years now and i know how to fight and I always take a knife with me.

My name is Alexandria, and I am 17 years old. I can hear weird voices and see things others don't see: I see ghosts. But, the thing is, there is no person who looks for me, no single person. And they all know i "disappeared" because they saw me there when all happened, that shit that keeps stalking my memory loss.