two.

Time has passed ever since your first meeting with your now two bandmates, Brian and Roger

It was a pain to find a decent bassist, but it was definitely worth it. You finally found John Deacon, a cute, soft lad that is definitely amazing at playing bass.

Tonight was your first gig with them, and you were nervous beyond measure. You never really performed in front of a crowd before, so this was your first time.

Plus, you couldn't get that cute brown-haired boy out of your head. You took note of what his friend said the night you went looking for Brian and Roger, so here you are.

It took some time and asking to find 'Radio Box' but here you were, currently looking through random records.

Mindlessly flipping through each record, you finally caught a familiar face talking to a customer.

You looked down right away, pretending to look for a random record until, "So, you like Icelandic Rock?"

Letting out a gasp at the sudden voice, you clutched your chest, before looking beside you to find him.

Realizing it was the cute boy you've been thinking about for so long, you somehow gathered yourself quickly and said, "Well, you see, I'm not like other people."

He lets out a chuckle, amused, before holding his hand out to you, "I didn't think you would come here, I'm Matthew."

You took his hand, which felt really warm and soft, by the way, and shook it, "(Y/N)."

Matthew smiles, still shaking your hand, "(Y/N)," He hums, which definitely made your heart flutter.

It was the first time you got a proper look at his sparkling, green eyes. They were undoubtedly the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen so far. He really looked like he wouldn't hurt a soul.

Before things become too awkward, you quickly let go of his hand, conscious that your hand might be too sweaty already.

"So, uh, (Y/N), if you need anything, just call for me," He sent you another one of his soft smiles.

You immediately felt warmth envelope both your cheeks before nodding, "Alright."

Before he could walk away, you called out for him, "By the way, um, my band and I are performing tonight...at the pub."

He nods, "I'll see you there, then." Then turns away to help out any other customer in need.

When he went out of your sight, you definitely let out a tiny squeal to yourself, the people around you looking at you funny.

Later that night ...

"Hello, everybody," Brian says into the mic, as you all enter the stage.

You come out in a flowy, silk, ruffled top that you borrowed from Poppy, immediately spotting Matthew in the crowd.

"We've got a few, uh, fresh faces," Brian points to John, who waves at the crowd with his bass in hand, "This is John Deacon, our bass player."