five.

Warnings: Mentions of drinking and smoking, suggestive themes

"Do you really think she'll sing this?" Roger asked, holding onto a piece of paper, while looking at Brian, confused.

Brian shrugged, "It's worth a try."

"I do kind of like the song," Roger said, "But, it's literally about girls' arses, Brian, she'll never sing this!"

"Sing what?"

Brian, Roger, and John all jumped at your sudden appearance, letting out breaths when they see it was just you, sipping on a juice box.

Brian then cleared his throat, and stammered, "Oh, uh, it's noth-"

"Brian wrote a song," Roger interrupted, immediately handing over the piece of paper over to you.

The curly-haired guitarist then smacked his blond friend's arm in annoyance before he started to tap on his chin in nervousness, cheeks warming up, while watching you read the lyrics.

Roger expected a sour look to appear on your face while you read the paper, but then got a smile slowly growing on your face instead.

"It's alright if you don't want to sing it," Brian sighed, "I was stupid to ask-"

"Fuck yeah, I'll sing it."

I've been singing with my band

Across the wire, across the land

I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way, hey

But their beauty and their style

Went kind of smooth after a while

Take me to them dirty ladies every time

You couldn't decide whether you loved America or not. It was definitely your kind of place but, some people can be such a drag.

Like last night, all four of you were out in a random pub and this stocky man kept flirting with you but luckily, your three favorite lads were there to protect you.

All of them were pissed off by it, especially Brian. You didn't think that it would still irk him until the next day.

Maybe he was just was protective of his friend?

All of the bus trips to different parts of America mostly consisted of you sleeping, drinking, smoking, destroying the lads in Scrabble, and, Roger, sometimes Brian and John, picking up a few girls here and there.

It was a quite annoying and it bothered you a lot, but that was the new lifestyle, I guess.

C'mon!

Oh, won't you take me home tonight?

Oh, down beside your red firelight