four.

Warnings: Swearing, suggestive themes, kinda short

"This is shit!" Roger complained at the fake drum set.

Paul then walked in together with the manager, calling out, "(Y/N), boys!"

You turned from talking to Matthew, walking towards the manager.

"Look, chaps, it is going to be playback. Lip sync's all that's required." The manager said before Roger chided, "We do know how to play our instruments."

You then walked nearer to the manager, pushing your face closer to his, to his discomfort, "You want me to lip sync?"

"I don't understand why we can't simply perform live," Brian said.

The manager shook his head, "The audience will never know the difference."

"We'll know the bloody difference!" Brian deflected.

"This is the BBC, that's how things are done around here, all right?" The manager warned, "Don't be a nuisance," He continued, giving you a stern look before walking away.

You tried to get him back before Paul stopped you, "(Y/N), it'll be great."

Rolling your eyes, you turned to your boyfriend before he said, "You'll just have to make sure no one's looking at your lips," He smiled cheekily.

You smiled back at his comment, pecking his cheek before walking towards the stage.

The four lads were then complaining about the whole situation, just making fun of the manager.

"This is the BBC," Brian mocked, before John replied, "I'm relieved."

Brian adjusted his guitar strap, "Well, you would be."

John held his hand up, "No, perfect performance."

She's a Killer Queen

Gunpowder, gelatin

Dynamite with a laser beam

Guaranteed to blow your mind

Anytime

Even though you were lip-syncing, Matthew could see that you were still a stellar performer, even with just the way your body moved on stage.

Paul could see that, too.

Before you knew it, you were going to different places you'd never thought you'd go to.

Japan was amazing, all the places were amazing, it was so surreal seeing all those people scream out your name.

And you were glad to spend it with your three best friends.

Drop of a hat she's as willing as

Playful as a pussy cat

Then momentarily out of action

Temporarily out of gas