nine.

warnings: swearing, ANGST

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

London, 1980

"What do you think?" You asked Brian, grinning widely after turning back from your huge framed picture of Marlene Dietrich.

Brian seemed to study your face a little bit, a small smile on his face as he looked at your now newly cut hair that he thought fit you perfectly.

"Beautiful," He breathed, making your heart flutter, but you let out a 'tsk' before saying, "Not this darling," You pointed to your face, before gesturing to the new mansion you just bought, "The house!"

"Isn't it amazing?" You smiled as you walked around, decoration plans already coming to mind, Brian following you.

"Matthew's already moved in next door, so he can visit the cats and me."

"Uh-huh," Brian said, looking up at the high-ceiling, wondering how the hell this huge mansion can only be occupied by you, and the cats, of course.

"Each cat will have his own room!" You bubbled, Brian letting out a soft chuckle at your excitement.

"Delilah's by the kitchen, Miko's next door...."

"Tiffany, Oscar, and Romeo, all upstairs!"

"Lilly's room is even larger than this one! Spoilt thing."

"Well, I'm not sure the echo is quite pronounced enough," Brian joked, walking back towards you in the living room with a chandelier on top.

You chuckled, before singing out, "Ay-oh!", Brian letting out a soft laugh at you.

"Oh, I knew you'd appreciate it," You smiled, placing your hand on his shoulder, before continuing, "Stay for dinner! Anything you fancy."

Brian sighed, before saying, "I can't. Wife, kids, you know."

Your smile immediately fell. You swore you felt your heart ache a little, but nodded at him, a forced smile forming at your lips, "Of course."

But, you still insisted. "Oh, come on! We'll eat off the floor, it's clean enough!" You jested.

Brian grinned but then sighed, patting your shoulder, "Another time, (Y/N/N)."

Yup, your heart definitely ached even more.

But, your lonely thoughts were soon gone when you felt long arms wrap around you, pulling you into an embrace. You closed your eyes at the contact, wanting so desperately to stay like this forever. But, he pulled away.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

As soon as Brian left, you immediately felt so alone, even with the company of your cats. Alone. That's what you were. So, you decided to call a certain someone that night.