4

Sage's POV

"Mommy when are they getting here?" Paris asks.

"Um Mimi, Gigi, and the twins should be here any minute now and the Krieger-Harris' and the Morgan-Heath's are getting here in an hour."

The twins just finished up sophomore year so we invited the Krieger-Harris' and the Morgan-Heath's up here to spend a week with us and Mom and Mama.

"There they are." I say after the doorbell rings.

I walk over to the door and open it to reveal my mother's and siblings.

"Hey little sis...hey little brother." I say and hug my twin siblings.

I still can't believe Oliver was hiding the whole pregnancy. That was a massive shock for everyone in the delivery room.

"Hi Mama." I say and hug her.

"Hi Sage." Mama say.

After Mama and I hug I see the woman I need to hug most. I walk over to her and hug her like she will disappear.

"Hi baby." Mom says.

"Hi Mom." I say and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong Sage?" Mom whispers.

"It's been a long couple of months and I just need one of your hugs."

"Is everything okay?"

"They're growing up so fast and I feel like they don't need me anymore."

"They'll always need you baby...just like you'll always need me."

"True...Can you say it?" I ask hoping Mom knows what I mean.

"I love you Sage." Mom says and tightens her grip on me.

That's always been the easiest way for my to calm my nerves. It also still gives me butterflies to hear that my Mom loves me.

"I love you too."

Mom and I hug for a bit longer then join everyone in the living room and talk until the doorbell rings again. Mal answers the door and a minute or two later the Krieger-Harris' and the Morgan-Heath's walk into the room.

"Paris and Luna can you show everyone to their rooms?" Mal asks.

"Yes Mama." They say in unison and lead the kids to the rooms.

All the kids are staying in our house, including Gracie and Oliver, and the adults are staying at Mom and Mama's house. We have more room in our house and Mal and I thought the parents deserved a break since this year has been very stressful for all of them for one reason or another.

"Thank you so much for letting them stay here." Ash says.

"Of course." Mal says.

The adults in the room greet and hug each other and my hug with Alex lasts longer than the others.

"Hi Sage." Alex says.

"Hey Alex." I say and tighten my hug on her.

"You okay?"

"It's just been a long time since I've seen you."

"I know..."

The Morgan-Heath's live in Tobin's hometown and it's really hard for me to see Alex since I have the label and more importantly my girls. I always have a hard time being away from my three girls.

"But we have a whole week where we can see each other."

"Good." I say as the kids return.

We ordered pizza then sat around talking about everything that has happened in the last year.

We learned about how Olivia and Brittney started dating and how Ash tried to scare the boys.

"So your Mom tried to be scary when the boys came over?" I say trying not to laugh knowing that Ash is a big teddy bear.

"Yeah. The boys were scared, but Britt and I knew Mom is just a big teddy bear." Olivia says causing everyone to laugh.

"I am not." Ash says and feigns like she's upset.

"Yes you are Mom." Brittney says while laugh.

"Ali." Ash whines.

"Sorry babe, but you are a teddy bear." Ali says then leans into Ash. "But you're my teddy bear."

Olivia and Brittney hear this and start to fake gag causing everyone to laugh.

We also learned that Rebecca doesn't take shit from anybody.

"So you kicked him in the family jewels?" Paris asks.

"Yeah...I just didn't like him talk crap about my Mom's." Rebecca says.

"That's the only time I'll ever be okay with her getting suspended." Tobin says.

"Yeah. I didn't know if I was proud or mad." Alex says.

We then learned that Gracie is more interested in school than dating at the moment and Oliver is the popular boy at school.

"So all the girls at your school like you?" Ali asks and Oliver nods.

I look at Mom.

"By the amount of texts that boy gets I'm guessing it's true." Mom says.

"Alright...just don't play with anyone's feelings." I say and he nods.

The rest of the night is spent catching up and around 9 o'clock the adults leave and the kids go chill in the media room while Mal and I clean up. After all the dishes are done Mal and I head to the media room and see it is empty so we head up stairs and see all the kids sleeping in their rooms.

Mal and I then head to our room and do our nightly routine which includes showering together. After our, sadly, tame shower we get in bed and I cuddle into Mal's side and trace shapes on her naked body.

"Mommy." I hear Paris say from behind the door.

"Can we come in?" Luna says.

"One moment." I say as Mal and I put on our sleepwear."Okay you can come in."

The door opens to reveal our two little girls. The girls come over to the bed and lay on Mal and I.

"What's on your mind?" Mal asks and both of the girls look at me.

"What?" I say.

"Mommy we heard what you said to Mimi." Paris says.

"And we just want you and Mama to know that we will always need both of you." Luna says.

"I know baby. It's just that time has seemed to have flown by and now you're all grown up and are no longer our babies."

"We'll always be your babies." Paris says causing me to kiss my two little girls.

"Your Mommy and I need to thank the two of you." Mal says.

"Why?" Paris says.

"We know you probably don't want a bunch of middle school kids running around the house for a week, but it means the world to us that you'd put up with it so we can see our friends." I say.

Luna and Paris kiss our cheeks then we talk for a little while longer until, ultimately, we all fall asleep together.