Day 3:

Claude looks around. He knew he had to be cautious, dangers always lurked behind the corner. He was so distracted that he didn't realize that he ran into a tree. He jumped and he gripped his arm as hard as he could. Snap. He broke it. He sighed"Flimsy human form.."

Sebastian looks at bluebells. They were scattered on the ground. Now it would be strange for him to pick them. But he did miss his young master, his best meal. Sebastian frowned while looking at them. So lovely just as his young dead lord.

Tanaka looked at his broken spear frowning. He grabbed the side that had the sharp point. He saw a purple haired man. He stabbed him with the spear. Thompson didn't have time for this and ran away. He had to meet up with Timber and Canterbury,not fight an old man.

Undertaker was on a mountain, slowly climbing up with ledges.He looked to his right and noticed that there was pit of blackness. Undertaker went inside of the mouth"Oohh..a cave! Heheheh!" Undertaker laid there and thought about what he would do when he went back to his shop.

Hannah looks around through the barren forest. She spots a frozen lake and walks gently across it. She knew that if she was gentle enough, it may not break. Except it did, cracks appeared on its surface.Hannah sighed. Her master did abuse her but she still cared, oh yes. Even though he wouldn't care that she was drowning, he might be delighted.

Eric held his death scythe while watching him. He had resources they could be valuable. Bard laid down beside his soup. Eric would get that soup for Alan soon. He knew it. At the next opportunity.

Othello grabs all the wood and branches he could find. He quickly put all the branches together together and used one of his inventions which he called a tape gun! He smiled as his craftsmen ship and went inside his temporary home.

Finny scraped his leg on a rock"Oww..""Are you okay 'ere?" Ronald looked at the blond with a concerned expression. Ronald doesn't wait for him to answer and gets a band aid and whiskey. He pours the alcohol onto the wound and then puts the bandaid on. "Here you go..It might not stay on long..but it will work for a bit!" Finny waved at him as he walked away"Thank you sir!"

Soma sits down on the ground. "I wonder how it's like in India..are they doing alright..? How about England and their Queen..? I wonder how Ciel is! Probably good! I can't wait to see him and Agni again so we can all eat curry buns! And his butler too!" Soma grinned as wide as he could while looking at the sky, deep in thought.

Alois and Agni looked at each other from a distance."Hey! Old man! Don't you have that princy brat! Go find him! Do whatever he wants and stop looking at me!!" Alois snapped at him. Agni grimaced."My prince..is not a brat..""Sure! That's what you think!"Alois smirked at him and walked away.Agni rushed towards him with his glowing arm, the bandages falling off.His hand smacking the 14 year old. Alois fell down to his knees"You won't kill me, will you..? I'm only a child..I didn't mean it.." Agni looked at him. Alois was on the brink of tears. He didn't have Claude,anyone, or anything to protect himself. Agni put on the bandages but they refused to be put on again so he sprinted in the other direction.

William noticed a medical kit beside him and grabs it, unaware that Timber had just done the same.