Night 3:

Bard looked around carefully. He and Finny were around a campfire, Finny was looking at the sky. Bard smiled. At Least he had a friend with him, that's all he could ever want in a situation like this.

Sebastian looks at Thompson and sighs."I remember when I Caused the Black Death out of boredom..and it did distract me..all those blood curdling screams..but I'm a different demon now.." Thompson looked at him blankly"Me, Timber, and Canterbury just served Hannah..that's about it..I can't remember anything except that.." Sebastian wasn't even listening anymore. Oh yes, he was a different demon now, a different demon indeed.

"Agni! How do you think Sebastian is doing?" Soma stared at Agni smiling widely."Quite well, my prince." Agni smiled back. They were reunited. Agni didn't mind that Soma was rambling about how everyone was, he was happy. This meant that Agni could be happy as well and happy he was.

Alois shivered. It was a chillier night than most and when he breathed a bit too hard, breath was visible. He saw an old man who was also shivering. His own body shaking. He crawled toward the man who turned to look at him. Alois knew that without this, they would both freeze. He curled up beside the old man, trying to find warmth. The man smiled slightly"Ho..ho..ho.."

Claude decided that tonight wouldn't be all that fun and so he stood up. Waiting and watching quietly for something to come along.Something that he could kill or slash. Something he could eat.

Finny looked at the night sky in wonder. The stars were so beautiful..he wished he could grab them and look at them with such wonder. He turned on his side frowning. He might need his energy for tomorrow.