The Feast:

Claude looked at the other two with curiosity. "Here is the plan..I will grab Michaelis and hold him off..Bandage Arm..you will get the yellow hair pyromaniac..and don't forget to end him..and Thompson..you get me the young highness..I'm hungry..after that..we all attack Michaelis..got it..?" Agni frowns slightly. What would his Prince think of this..but..what we didn't know doesn't hurt him. Thompson nods. Claude looks out from the bush they were taking refuge in."There they are..now on the count of three..One..Two..Three!.." Claude grabbed Sebastian who in return looked at him. "Claude! Unhand him this instant!" Alois piped at Claude angrily. Claude's contract seal on his hand singed and he let go of the Phantomhive butler. Agni tried to get a hit on Bard but instead Bard ducked down when Agni attempted, tripping the Indian. Bard started choking him,"Oi, that's not good manners to try to 'ill someone..especially for no damn 'eason.." Thompson just stood there,observing the whole thing with awe. Claude looked at him angrily. Sebastian slashes Claude's neck with the same move Claude did with his young master. Claude fell to the floor, blood oozing out to his neck."I hope..you..die..painfully..Michealis.." Sebastian looked at Thompson while Alois frowned."Just as bad as the old man.." Bard got off of the now dead Agni."Now what we gonna do with 'im?" Sebastian went towards Thompson and swiftly snapped his neck. Thompson didn't really mind though..he missed Timber and Canterbury. Sebastian walked away in the opposite direction. Alois and Bard, trailing behind him.

Finny gulps down the lump of anxiety in his throat. He held a sword and he was watching Tanaka. Now Finny knew it was all about survival, but this was just wrong..though..the older man did have food..Finny hadn't eaten in a while..No! He could do this! He was a Phantomhive servant! Finny walked up towards Tanaka who stared at him smiling."Ho...ho..ho.." Finny hesitated and decapitated the smiling old man. Finny wiped his own tears"Why..why would I do this.." Finny sat there and cried for the rest of the day.

Soma walked through a minefield unaware."Agni! Where are you!? Let's go eat some curry soon, yeah?" Soma heard a beeping noise underneath his two feet. There was a disk hidden under the grass with a bright red showing constantly but not always. Soma picked it up."Woah..Agni! Look at this!! It's so pre-" Boom.