Day 4 + Night 4

Day 4:Bard looked at Sebastian and Finny."So what are we doing..?" "Checking for others." Sebastian responded swiftly. Alois frowned thinking of all his servants, his dead servants...Claude..Hannah..the purple haired triplets..all gone..and no one would ever care..except him..Sebastian looked around sharply. Finny was telling Bard about how he had killed Tanaka"You see this food.."Yeah?" "That was Tanaka's..I'm a murderer, Bard!! A murderer." Bard smiled at Finny's innocence"It happens in life..nothing 'ya can do but now..we get t' eat soup!" Finny grimly smiled at Bard and kept walking.

Night 4:"Oi! Sebastian!" Bard calls out. Sebastian turns towards him only to be met with sharp pain in his abdomen. Bard had borrowed Finny's sword and he was determined to survive here which was to destroy the competition. He took the sword out of Sebastian and this time cut off his arm. Sebastian backed away from the slicing cook. "I'm..following what'ya said..slice and dice the meat..!" Sebastian felt blood come up from his throat. A simple sword on its own was no problem but when it was constantly used upon a demon then it was fatal. Sebastian felt his body go limp."Young..master.." Bard blinked at him"Young Master..?" "Our contract..was never..completed.." Sebastian smiles at the starry night sky. Bard frowns and strikes the finishing blow. "He was off his rocker..that be a mercy killin'..."

Alois frowned. He was alone. Just alone. Who knew how long he was to be alone in solitude but he hated it. He missed Claude and the triplets..and heck! Even Hannah! But alas he was to be alone in the slicing chill for all of that night night and it might even be his last night. Who knew. He did not but at least he wouldn't be alone.

Finny looks at the hatchet in the tree stump."I'm a murderer..I might as well take it to slaughter others..why am I such a bad person..I miss my bird..Pluto..the young master..Mey-Rin and Sebastian..why would I do that to Tanaka.." Finny felt shivers not just from the lack of heat but from the lack of innocence in the air.