Day 5

Finny looked at the wooden spear with sadness."Pluto would like this stick..why couldn't he be here beside me..we could have so much if he were here..maybe I wouldn't be a murderer..but here I am! With..a sharpened piece of wood..where's Bard? I might be able to redeem myself by sharing my stuff with him! Bard!!" And with that, the young boy ran while knocking trees down with him.

Bard could feel it. He was so close. Close to freedom. Close to civilization. He heard strange banging nearing closer and closer but he wouldn't turn around. If he were to be get distracted now then he might forget and he couldn't afford that. He scampered towards the direction of the blazing lights when suddenly he heard a loud creak, banging louder and louder, and a high pitched screech yelling at him. It was now all black.

Alois felt his stomach growl loudly. He had cut himself real nasty earlier and he wasn't in the mood to go anywhere so he laid down. He was ever so hungry and that's when he saw a sight that he hoped he would never see. Hannah. Dead. Floating above the water with hair showing off its beauty first while her head followed. He..had no reason to live now..Claude was dead..Hannah was dead..Triplets were dead..everyone he had ever cared for was dead. He sat down and waited as the growls got louder and his aches grew painful. More painful that it should've.

Finny went into the city with tears in his eyes. He tried telling people about the dead bodies in the forest. No one believed him. They believed that it was a forsaken place where only death,destruction, and misfortune lay afoot. They believed he was a madman who simply couldn't take reality. Later that day, a dead body hung from a tree.