Chapter 7: More Closer

Chapter 7: More closer

I was naïve three weeks to now searching for a friend to help me through the new environment and so was Claire. She is sometimes gentle but I have always had a conflict in my head on whether to trust her but after the last incident am so determined to keep myself out of her way and focus so much on me. The incidence has actuary given me time to think on my life in campus life and in forgetting Claire.

I think for me to get over Claire I have to get a new girlfriend and lead my life straight just like a normal student would do. They have been constantly coming in our room for discussion and sometime just to check on me. She is sweet when she is not with her friend and when she is concern about somebody; that case being me. But something that is coming in between us is the fact that she is very shy and if I try to look in her eyes somehow she blushes.

“Hey! How are you doing today? Steve”

“As always Claire”

She is alone, wearing a short black skirt; probable knee length, matching it with a bright red blouse revealing her body more sexy. I like her style the way she is now, just like the girlfriend in my dreams.

“Hey where is your friend and martin?”

“I just decide to visit you, is there a problem with that?”

“No! No!  I like it but do you think it weird that you are here alone.”

“Are you sure, I can leave if you don’t want me.”

She is aggressive that one quality that somehow mismatching all my quality in her, I can see it like she is just pretending to be in her worst behavior to drive me away from her. But the way she is looking at me I can read her vibe completely, she is into me. But I have to slow things down not to get hurt or putting my hopes to high and I need to play with her before she can play with my feeling. I place my hands by her lap and make it look like an accident.

“Not that I don’t want you to visit me as matter of fact I really need someone to be with me.”

She doesn’t notice my hand is on her lap, I decide now to use my eye mojo and make a move on her; nobody can resist my eye, crystalline blue with shinny ring around my pupil. When I look they are attacking and not even the prey can escape them.

“I was thinking……..”

I trail of now being pulled towards her the same way I used to pull other chick, she is doing the same magic to me and I am shock to realize that she is better than me. Her lips are smoking hot, trembling a little as if she is afraid of something. We are so close that   I can see anything else apart from his broad face ending in every horizon of my sight. Her breathe is flowing right into my nostril so warm and with a minty aroma just what I wanted. The feeling is wonderful, I don’t know why but I just want to be doing this for like forever. Soon our lips finally touch, so warm and tender as I suck them and she is sucking mine causing a pleasure that until now am trying to analyze it. We break it off a little but we want it so badly that just in a second we are back kissing and making out just like before.

“Hey guy, am I interrupting?”

“Tell me that you name is not Willy and why you are my friend.”

“It is man! I never knew you could be that fast, but may be in your dreams.”

“Willy is just leaving.”

I turn back ignoring Willy in hope that I will be back again with her in my arms but somehow she has varnished. Looking back at my door Willy is not there and the door is just closed and yes my legs are still hurting.  Am about to scream but realize that it wouldn’t do me any good I have to think for a better way to get rid of Claire.

“Oh my God this time I am hallucinating.”

The one thing I know after thinking is that I have a solution which is to get a new girlfriend to brush off and creepy feeling I have for Claire. There big problem since I can walk but there are having discussion in my room. All I need to do is just plan with martin to invite another girl in their discussion just for gender balance since am always present and I know he can’t let me down.

“Hey Steve are you alright,”

Martin and Claire are now in the room, back from a small market in the hostel where we buy grocery if you don’t want to buy food from the mess. Last week I was at the school clinic, it quite large for it to be called a clinic they even have ward where you can spend the night. I hate the place due to the smell of medicine and the constant cries of very sick patient in agony.

“Am alright, martin what are you guys cooking.”

“Ugali, Claire makes it good.”

There are acting weird constantly accidentally touching odd places, I feel a little nauseous whenever they do it.

“Martin you seem to be in a good mood. What up?”

My face is blank there is now way he can tell I am suspicious of something, but Claire is whispering something in his ear her face angered by something I can figure out. I can hear martin whispering back that it is not a secret anymore and he will know at some time.

“Okay, you are the first to know this.”

“What, you suspense is irritating man say it out.”

Claire looks down, as I dart my eye from her to him wandering who is to break the big new they have not yet told anyone. There is a knock on the door and martin pauses to check who it is, and well Willy is in view.

“We have a class at 4.00pm, hurry up guys.”

Why is he even one of my best friends he is always a buzz killer, he shuts the door and now martin and Claire are in hurry to leave.

“Okay we are a couple with Claire.”

“Like I care who ends up with this little brat.”

“Please cook.”

At least the doctors said that I can do simple task, but this is straining my body. But what was that they were talking about; do they think I care about them? She is trying as much as possible to be near me that is why she is so cheap to be a couple with martin. But I have a plan that will brow up their mind and especially exclude Claire in my life. I pull out a heating stove and connect it with to the socket just below my bed. I place a cooking pan on the heating stove and allow it to boil.