Leave With Me

Ship | Hyunjilix (ft.Seungbin)
Genre | Angst, Fluff
Groups | N/A
****There are mentions of slavery and kidnapping in this oneshot. if you get triggered by these topics please DO NOT reas this oneshot****

In this cruel, sad world, there were 3 dominating species. The angels, the demons and the mortals. Originally the angels ruled the world, however the demons eventually caught up and took up more than a third of the world's population.

Mortals are powerless, yes, however they have the power of being alive.  They could feel exactly what angels and demons yearned for. If they wanted, the angels could've killed the mortals off long ago, but they didn't. Instead they locked the mortals away and kept them as slaves. Once the demons finally came into power they kidnapped both angels and mortals to enslave and torture them.

Many angels were able to get away from the demons, however a small percentage were very unlucky. Hyunjin, one of the highest ranking demons, had kidnapped many angels. He'd prefer torturing them instead of the mortals.

Felix, a very unlucky angel, was chosen. Felix isn't a low ranking angel but he also isnt very high. His parents were decently high ranked but that was before they moved. Felix has never been one to have a slave.

Finally, Jisung. He was a pretty ordinary mortal. He went to school, dated a couple of times, hung out with friends, etc. Jisung was special though.  He'd always attract the worst types of people. It may have been the fact he was the prettiest mortal still alive and unclaimed.

Surprisingly even with all the attraction Jisung gets, he's never been kidnapped or threatened. Many demons have tried to claim him as theirs but he always escapes.

Rumors started going around the demon side of town about Jisung. Hyunjin was first to find out and he planned on seeing this Jisung guy with his own eyes when he goes to steal Felix away.

"CHANGBIN LET'S GO. YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET TO THE ANGEL SIDE."

"Yah, I'm older than you. Don't you dare disrespect me. Why're we even going up there?" Changbin asked annoyed.

"We have to go there because I'm finally gonna get my hands on Felix. You know I've been waiting for this day for years. Oh and I'm going to checkout an interesting mortal." Hyunjin said urging Changbin to leave the mansion.

"Ughhh you're so annoying. You're lucky I wanna steal a mortal too."

"I see you're finally gonna make a move hyung." Hyunjin said wiggling his eyebrows and smirking.

"Yah stop making that face. It's not that deep, I'm just gonna kidnap him and claim him." Changbin said nonchalantly.

"It's not that simple hyung."

"Whatever Hyunjin. You claim your lovers and I'll claim mine." Changbin said before slamming down on the car pedal.

**Time Skip**

"Hyung there he is." Hyunjin said smacking Changbin to look in the direction he was pointing to.

"Wow...he's very pretty. Ow stop hitting me." Changbin growled at Hyunjin. "So are you gonna make your move or what?"

"I mean I would but everyone who've tried to claim him failed." Hyunjin contemplated.

"Just do it. Knock him out, don't think I forgot how you knocked Woojin out cause you were mad at Chan." Changbin said reminding Hyunjin of the beating he got afterwards.

"Fine let's go. Oh by the way, where's your little lover?" Hyunjin asked stopping them from leaving the car.

"With your pretty boy over there. Now hurry up or we'll lose them both." Changbin said pushing Hyunjin out of the car.