Touch

Ship | Chanin
Genre | Smut implied
Groups |N/A
THERES NOTHING SMUTTY IN THIS ONE SHOT ITS JUST IMPLIED if you have a problem with Jeongin and smut...dont read this (?)

Chan was doing his weekly vlive but today he had a special guest, the one and only Yang Jeongin. Jeongin was used to having vlives but either alone or with all of their members. It was foreign for Jeongin to be going live with Chan.

He loves Chan, he really does but Chan makes him...overwhelmed. Jeongin feels stuff he shouldn't feel when he's with Chan. Today was no different except Jeongin felt something different.  Something he's never felt before.

"Jeongin-ah? Choose a song for STAY to listen to." Chan said snapping Jeongin out of his trance.

"Oh uhhh I don't know. STAY can choose." Jeongin said feeling a little embarrassed but quickly covered it up with a cute smile.

"Ok STAY you guys can choose the song we listen to next."

**Time Skip** (cause we all know channie's vlives r long af)

"Anyways thank you STAYs for tuning in today and thank you to our special guest Jeongin for coming too. Alright goodnigh STAYs, baby STAYs." Chan said doing his signature vlive ending before ending the vlive.

"Jeongin-ah are you okay? You also seem so...distant, uncomfortable maybe?" Chan pointed out before Jeongion could leave his recording studio.

"Oh hyung it's nothing." Jeongin said avoiding Chan's eyes, looking a little flustered. "I'm gonna go now..."

"Not so fast." Chan said getting up and pinning Jeongin to the nearest wall, stopping him from leaving. "You're hiding something."

"Wh—what? Nooo, what would I be hiding." Jeongin said looking around the room, trying to get out of Chan's tight grip.

"Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you." Chan said his dominant side showing just a little.

"I—I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby. Tell hyung what's wrong." Chan said lifting Jeongin's head up so they'd make eye contact.

"I—uhh I— you—"

"Baby it's okay. Calm down hyungie isn't gonna be mad." Chan said stroking Jeongin's hair trying to calm him down.

"It's just—uhhh I want hyung to do....stuff." Jeongin mumbled under his breath.

"What? Say that again. I couldn't hear you." Chan said moving closer to Jeongin.

"I want hyungie to...to touch me." Jeongin said a little louder than before.

"I see now..." Chan said before lifting Jeongin's head up and pulling him into  kiss.

Let's just say after all that kissing things got very heated and uhhh yeah....Jisung totally didn't walk in on them.

OMG IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY TO WHOEVER REQUESTED THIS...IM SO BAD AT WRITING SMUTS EVEN IF ITS NOT RLLY A SMUT

IM SO SRRY IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING THESE KUNDS OF THINGS. IM SRRY IT WAS SO SHORT I RLLY TRIED MY BEST.

and for all of yall who didnt want to read it cause "smut" ill try to get another one shot out asap.

anyways....THANKS FOR READING♡