Soulmate

Ship | Woochan ft.Minsung
Genre | Fluff, Slight Angst, Soulmate AU
Groups |N/A

Soulmates. A new life style to the generations. Older generations never believed in them but the newer ones do. Soulmates weren't as uncommon as they were before.

A tattoo. Some coloured, some black and white, some big, some small and some a combinationof all. All tattoos where different. The tattoo would show up whenever you met them. Once noticed it will burn or irritate and be at its fullest potential.

For Stray Kids their tattoos were pretty generic well besides the size and location. Most of their tattood correlated with their soulmate.

Minho's tattoo was one of a squirrel with ballons that was placed on this forehand. Yes Minho had a full out squirrel on his arm, blame Jisung why dont ya.

Jisung'd tattoo was a tattoo of paw prints starting from his lower back leading up to his shoulder.

Changbin's tattoo was of a little koala located right behind his ear. He got lucky with his location.

Felix's tattoo was of a glitchy skull and snake. His tattoo was on his upper arm and it's kinda very big. His parents do not approve.

Hyunjin's tattoo consisted of 2 snakes. One white and one black. His tattoo is placed on the back of this left shoulder.

Seungmin's tattoo was one of a tiny panda located at his wrist.

Chan's tattoo was of a sun and waves and it was located at the back of his neck. Even though he has a tattoo, he still doesn't know who it is.

Woojin's tattoo was of a wolf howling at the moon. It was found on the left side of his back. Unlike Chan, Woojin knew exactly who his soulmate was, however he was too afraid to confront them.

And last but not least Jeongin. He still hadnt found his mate so he doesn't have a tattoo, but Jeongin looks forward to finding them one day.

Their tattoos ⇩⇩

Anyways, all of Stray Kids were all enjoying their day off in the dorms. It was around 12 PM and most of the members were still asleep. The only ones awake were Felix, Jisung, Seungmin and Woojin.

Most of the time, Woojin would've woken all of the members up at 8 AM but since it was their day off he wanted them to rest for as long as possible knowing they normally stay up very late especially 3RACHA.

"Seungmin-ah can you help me with lunch?" Woojin asked getting up from the couch.

"Sure hyung."

"Thank you. Lix can you go wake up the others?" Woojin asked Felix before walking towards the kitchen.

With that said Felix jumped off the couch and ran towards the rooms without even answering Woojin. Surprisingly Felix was bored even though bff, Jisung, was awake, he just wanted his Binnie.

"Hyungie what should I do?" Jisung asked becoming bored of his phone.

"Jisung you can uhh you can...sit here and watch us." Woojin said pointing at the island chairs.

"But-fine..."

"Good boy. Now wait until Minho gets down here and you guys can go have fun together." Woojin said patting Jisung's head as Jisung's face lit a faint red.

After a few minutes of sitting there watching Woojin and Seungmin cook, Jisung got bored. He was bored of stalking all the STAYs on Instagram and watching them cook so he wanted to do the next best thing. Listen to music. Problem was, his earbuds were all the way on the couch.