Heat

Ship | Hyunho
Genre | Omegaverse, Smut
Groups | N/A
**QUICK WARNING**
there is a sexual assault/rape scene and there is sexual intercourse, sexual name calling and punishing (kinky) in this one shot. if any of this is triggering to you please DO NOT read this one shot. i will be putting a warning before both scenes just incase someone reads this on accident.

"Pup, I'm going to the office okay? Call me if you need anything." Minho said kissing the top of his omega's head before leaving his master bedroom.

Minho was 1 of 3 Alphas within the Stray Pack. Normally all 3 of them would take part in workload within the pack. Today was different though, Minho was the only Alpha available to work today seeing as the other 2 had left to hang out with their omegas.

Minho's omega/mate is named Hyunjin. Like their pack name, Hyunjin was a stray wolf before he stumbled onto the Stray Pack territory and found Minho.

Hyunjin was 1 of 4 omegas mated to one of the Alphas. For Hyunjin being mated to an Alpha was easy especially since he'd come off the streets and had to be re–taught almost everything.

Because of that, he rarely gets punished but when he did, it was harsh and it didn't help that Minho was known as the harshest Alphas of the pack. Hyunjin loved his Alpha though and he knew his punishments were fair even if others didn't.

Anyways, normally Minho would be done by 12 PM  but seeing as it was only him he wasn't done yet. Surprisingly Hyunjin was still asleep but before he knew it the most excruciating pain shot through his body, jolting him awake.

"Min–Minho?" Hyunjin cried out searching around the room.

"So–so hot. Too hot."

Midway through Hyunjin stripping he was rudely interrupted by one of the lower ranking betas.

"Luna Hyunjin please—" The beta said before stopping, his wolf taking control by the sweet aroma Hyunjin was releasing.

**WARNING**
This next scene will involve sexual assault/rape please DO NOT read this scene if it can or will trigger you.

"Pl–please leave." Hyunjin whimpered slowly backing away from the beta.

"But Luna you smell so good." The beta said walking towards Hyunjin leaving the door cracked open.

"Stop it. Get away, Minho won't be happy with you." Hyunjin threatened knowing Minho was super possessive.

"Well Alpha Minho isn't here right now, is he?" He said trapping Hyunjin against the wall, pushing his body against his.

"STOP IT! GET OFF OF ME! DONT TOUCH ME!" Hyunjin yelled pushing and punching at the horny wolf.

"Stop being so stubborn Luna. You know you need this right now." The beta growled into Hyunjin's ear before flipping him over and bending him over. "You'll like this. Trust me."

"Please–please just stop. I don't want it. Minho—please come save me." Hyunjin cried out as another wave of his heat hit him causing him to become weaker by the second.

"Luna you smell so good. I'm just gonna—"

"GET. AWAY. FROM. MY. OMEGA. RIGHT. NOW." Minho growled as he slammed the door open with one of the female omegas following behind him.

"Oh Al–Alpha....it's–it's not what it looks like." The beta said pushing Hyunjin away from him causing him to land on the ground.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM EVER AGAIN. Eungi take him to the cells...I'll deal with him later." Minho said throwing the beta by the neck towards the smaller girl that had walked in with him.