Past

Leave With Me PT.2
Ship | Hyunjilix (ft.Seungbin)
Genre | Angst, Fluff, Little Space
Groups | N/A
****There are mentions of slavery and kidnapping in this oneshot. if you get triggered by these topics please DO NOT reas this oneshot**** THIS PT.2 HAS A RAPE SCENE...NOTHING SMUTTY BUT IT JUST IMPLYS IT please DO NOT read this if it will trigger you or if this topic bothers you

Its been a few weeks since Hyunjin had successfully kidnapped not one but 2 lovers that he is planning to claim. Hyunjin really wished he could say everything was fine but it really wasn't.

Recently Felix has been more and more aggressive as days passed and Jisung has been more and more closed off than ever. Even Seungmin was having a hard time getting him to leave his room at one point.

Overall this worried Hyunjin as even though he's had many slaves, he never claimed one and now that he has them, he hated that they hated each other. Normally Hyunjin would just punish both of them but he didn't want them to be scared of him especially Jisung seeing as he seems to have a bad past.

"Hyunjin you really gotta start being in control. Jisung hasn't left his room is days and Felix punched the wall...again." Changbin said stressing out because of what was happening in HIS house.

"Sorry hyung we'll leave once my house is done renovating and I'm trying to okay? I don't want to scare them off." Hyunjin said glancing over at Felix in the kitchen.

"This has to stop though. You're the dom start acting like it. My house can't handle it anymore and my puppy can't keep dragging pretty boy out of his room everyday." Changbin said becoming worried of Seungmin's emotional health.

"Hyung I'm trying okay? Just give me some time. They'll come around." Hyunjin said trying to convince Changbin.

"I don't believe you. I'm calling Chan, hopefully he can help." Changbin said getting up from the couch and heading towards his office.

"JISUNG COME ON. JUST COME OUT FOR LUNCH PLEASEEEE." Seungmin begged yelling through the door.

"NO I DON'T WANNA. LEAVE ME ALONE MINNIE."Jisung yelled back.

"SUNGIE~ PLEASEEE."

"FINE GIVE ME 10 MINUTES." Jisung yelled finally becoming fed up with Seungmin yelling at him through the door.

This happened everyday during every hour of every minute until Jisung came out. The only time Seungmun would stop is if he got hungry, he need to use the washroom or if Changbin told him to. Felix tried to shut him up once and that didn't really work out for him.

"YAY!! SUNGIE CAME OUT." Seungmin screamed dragging Jisung downstairs into the kitchen.

"Sungie what do you wanna eat?" Seungmin asked opening the fridge.

"I don't care just make whatever." Jisung muttered sitting down on the counter.

"Okay I'll make you some chicken. Jinnie hyung taught me his secret recipe remember?" Seungmun said excitedly running around the kitchen to find the ingredients.

Everything was going fine and dandy. Jisung was outside of his room, Seungmin was happily making chicken, Felix wasn't causing a problem, Hyunjin was doing whatever Hyunjin was doing and Changbin was being Changbin.

Well it was all fine and dandy. When Jisung wasn't paying attention, he went to jump off the counter to go get something from the fridge however in that process he dropped Felix's cup of Capri Sun.

**CRASH** (im not good at this)

"YOU'RE SO STUPID. CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?" Felix yelled scaring Jisung even more than possible.