opening author's message

♥ first off, thank you so much for checking out my story! I hope you end up liking the content and look forward to more updates! Always feel free to leave your feedback in the comments, I'd love to know how you feel when it comes to my book! Thank you, once again! If you have any questions regarding the book, you are more than welcome to ask them in the comments or message me :) enjoy reading xx 

 ♥WARNINGS: ***this will be the only time I'm giving warnings*** --- this story is rated as mature, it will contain mature/adult scenes and situations, as well as harsh language, slight use of drugs and alcohol, graphic scenes involving injury/blood/sexual intercourse/etc. Triggering content is also a warning - mention of self harm, abuse - but nothing of that sort directly described, only mentioned - as for everything else, it will be actively happening in the story! 

 ♥THIS STORY IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON ONE OTHER LOCATION IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE IT ANYWHERE ELSE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!! -- www.onedirectionfanfiction.org is the ONLY other place that this story should be! 

 ♥This story is all MINE, original writing and concept! My characters my express views that you don't agree with so please do not feel like I'm trying to force anything on you! Just my characters! Also, I do not own Harry Styles or any of the images (except for the cover) that may appear in this story. I, in no way, have any affiliation with Harry Styles (unfortunately) - he is only being used to portray the character I have created for him. 

 ♥finally, I want you all to have a good time reading the story! I hope you enjoy it! xx